Homestarrunner.com 2009 Halloween Special

N

Nerdy Guy

I know most of you aren't into Homestar Runner, but they're making a halloween special like they do every year. The dress the main characters up in costumes based on popular culture and they do a little show. The fun part is that they give you a teaser a week or two before the special that's just the characters shadows while they're in thier costumes. It's pretty fun to guess what they might be even if you don't watch H*R. You just have to know what the main characters look like.

Here's a picture of this year's teaser:
Ween_09_Teaser.png

The only person I can figure out is Homsar (the guy at the very far-right, on the end), who looks like he could be a Devo member (Though I think someone was dressed like that a different year). Just be aware that Strong Bad's costumes in the teasers are normaly red harrings.

EDIT: Fix'd image

404'd.

You mean this?

Also, Homsar looks more like someone with puffy hair and a hat. I think Strong Sad was devo once, so...
EDIT: 2005, yeah.
Strong_Sad_as_Devo_Member.png

Piraka Wario said:
404'd.

You mean this?

Also, Homsar looks more like someone with puffy hair and a hat. I think Strong Sad was devo once, so...
EDIT: 2005, yeah.
Strong_Sad_as_Devo_Member.png
Thanks for the correct teaser image. :)
Homsar has what appear to be ridges on his head and/or hair, so it's kind of hard to figure out. It looks like the KOT has a sword, cause you can see the handle on his right side. It could be either a Zelda character or someone from Monty Python and The Holy Grail. I have no idea who Strong Mad could be. looks like he has some kinda fake head or something on top of him. :-\

Sorry for the double post, but here's a revised version of my guesses:

Ween_09_Teaser.png

Coach Z = Some kind of cat.

Bubs = ???

Strong Mad = Someone with a fancy hat.

Strong Bad = Robocop (red herring)

The Cheat = Possibly Krosimoto (have no idea how to spell that) from The Hunch Back of Norte Dame.

Homestar = Not completly sure, but the pants' (lol, he's wearing pants) style suggest it's a character from the 60's and/or 70's.

Marzipan = Unsure, but she has earrings and curly hair, so it could be any early sitcom house wife.

Pom Pom = Seems to be wearing huge glasses on his chest, could be Dogbert or Catbert.

Poopsmith = A Gorgon or another Zelda 64 character.

KOT = Someone with a sword. Either from Zelda or Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Homsar = Can't be a devo member, so I'm stuck on this one. :-\

Wow, two characters from the same series in the same halloween toon. (Strong Bad as Skull Kid, and Poopsmith as Dirunia)

KP Blue said:
Wow, two characters from the same series in the same halloween toon. (Strong Bad as Skull Kid, and Poopsmith as Dirunia)
Gah, you beat me to spoiling it.

Anyway...

IT'S UP! ;D

Back