SSBB Tourney

KP Blue

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
Hey I'm starting an SSBB tourney.

Rules: 4 minute timed match, Final Destination, items off, 1-on-1

Post your friend code, and register the friend codes of the others in the tourney.

My friend Code: 0131-1609-5048

My profile name: KPBlu

Kay, cya

KP Blue said:

Post your friend code, and register the friend codes of the others in the tourney.

Kay, cya

Those rules are dumb, you basically set everything, but I get the rules, or how about talk about the rules to other users who will join the tourney.

I'm not sure if this tourney will be sucessful. Our other tourneys got not alot of people and sometimes even got canceled. This one isn't for any special event unlike the other ones, so it's chance is even slimmer. I could be wrong though.

I suggest that the users who want to enter the brawl tournament should discuss the rules rather then have some set ones already in place.

I suggest a 5 stock brawl (7 min. thinking about it) (or a 3 stock 5 min.) with smash ball on medium. The stage, it's either the next one or the person who can choose the stage choice.

KP Blue said:

Kay, cya
When is this. Am I too late

This was created almost 2 years ago and the host was banned, so yes, you are too late.
Also, please don't bump old threads like this

Back