Some idiot crashed into my family's car

N

Nerdy Guy

Someone crashed into our car last night. It was parked in front of my house, when some random guy came by and smashed into it around 5:00 in the morning. The guy drove off and we have no idea who it was. When I woke up this morning, I had no idea what happened and saw the police were looking at where the accident happened. Our car "jumped" a quarter way onto the 1-foot curb in front of our house and is now all dented up. My life is like TV or something. -_-

Where do you live?
In most of the southern states in the US, you could have legally shot the guy.

Piraka Wario said:
Where do you live?
In most of the southern states in the US, you could have legally shot the guy.
I live in New Jersey. You know that state with the Jersey Devil, Great Aventure, Jon Bon Jovi, and that law that you have to have your headlights on when you use the windshield wipers.

We now know it was some guy who's a friend of the guy across the street. He was having a party last night. Our next-door neighbor said he saw a car drive by a couple hours after tge crash and pick up a license plate that was knocked off in the wreck. Our license plate is still there, so it must've belonged the guy who crashed into us. My dad thought of a theroy of what happened:

There's a SUV parked across the street, and few feet to the left, parallel (I need spelling lessons) of where our car was. My dad thinks the guy made too quick of a turn (we live right next to where the street's enterance is), and saw the SUV, which made him turn sharpy to avoid it, ironicly making him crash into our car.

The thereoy is dead on. You can even see how it could've happened when you enter our street. We still don't know the guy's identity or his name. :-\

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Someone crashed into our car last night. It was parked in front of my house, when some random guy came by and smashed into it around 5:00 in the morning. The guy drove off and we have no idea who it was. When I woke up this morning, I had no idea what happened and saw the police were looking at where the accident happened. Our car "jumped" a quarter way onto the 1-foot curb in front of our house and is now all dented up. My life is like TV or something. -_-

Sounds like it wasn't an accident.
Anyway, some people are such freaks.

Guest1204 said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Sounds like it wasn't an accident.
Anyway, some people are such freaks.
Nah, it was an accident. This thread is old, so I'll update it:

The guy came clean and said he was sorry, my dad was right, and my mom had to fill out paper work. So it's all cool now. O0

I lived in Jersey for the first few years of my life and lemme tell you, they have the WORST drivers ON EARTH.

Not Massachusetts...?
I'm saved!

Back