Who are you going as this Halloween?

N

Noahp89

Guest
A ghost costume sort of thing with a black robe. XD at Little Mac.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
I'm stuck between Homsar and Dr. Barber (from Flapjack). Though I don't really go trick-or-treating, I just give out the candy while my mom's in the bathroom. So it doesn't really matter if I even dress up at all. :P
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Togepi said:
I'm going as Little Mac. I got a pink sweatsuit and everything.
Gay. If you were a real man, you'd dress up as a Big Mac.
 

Zero777

Middle Eastern Federation
Togepi, this is actually a good non-random topic that comes from you.

I was going to be Zero from Code Geass but the stuff were too expensive:

Costume: $140-200

Mask: $120-180

both: $150-200

Geass contact lenses: $130-160
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I haven't gone out on Halloween for three years now.

I don't plan on changing that this year.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm going as someone with dignity.

Halloween is stupid, so I'm definitely not going. I'll just stay home and honor the horror theme with a nice healthy round of Resident Evil.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
I would go if I could be bothered to get a custom that would cover up my face(which I can't).
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Blue Monday said:
Halloween is stupid, so I'm definitely not going.
Did you just call a holiday that revolves around people giving you candy for free stupid?
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Carl XVI Gustaf said:
Myself. That oughta scare some people.
That's a good costume. I need to dress up like him next year.

Anyway, I guess we can also discuss what people we know are going as. My little sister is going as a polar bear. -_-;;
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
My little sister is going as a polar bear. -_-;;
You mean polar bears DON'T scare you? They're fucking terrifying, man.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Blue Monday said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
My little sister is going as a polar bear. -_-;;
You mean polar bears DON'T scare you? They're *bleep*ing terrifying, man.
She's only 8. I doubt she'll be able kill anyone. I should be worried next year though...
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Blue Monday said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
My little sister is going as a polar bear. -_-;;
You mean polar bears DON'T scare you? They're fucking terrifying, man.
Only when they want to feast on your flesh.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
i have a pet polar bear she likes to play fetch and sleeps a lot
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Ruff Ruff Man said:
Is it one of those ol' ghost costumes made out of a bedsheet, or is it an actual generic ghost costume picked up from a store for an *bleep*e price?

EDIT: lolwut, why is "over-expensive" blocked by the auto-censors? I must've spelt wrong. :P
 

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
I did want to dress as Michael Myers but I didn't think I would be able to get a costume so nothing.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Spines Alien said:
I did want to dress as Michael Myers but I didn't think I would be able to get a costume so nothing.
Which one? The actor or the guy from the horror movies?
 

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
we had a halloween party at my school yesterday. We were allowed to dress up. Two guys were wearing Mario and Luigi costumes. When I saw them, I wanted to barf.
On topic: If I DO dress up, I will be a hobo.
 

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Spines Alien said:
I did want to dress as Michael Myers but I didn't think I would be able to get a costume so nothing.
Which one? The actor or the guy from the horror movies?
If I meant the actor I would have said "Mike" and not "Michael".
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Spines Alien said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Spines Alien said:
I did want to dress as Michael Myers but I didn't think I would be able to get a costume so nothing.
Which one? The actor or the guy from the horror movies?
If I meant the actor I would have said "Mike" and not "Michael".
I was only half-serious. :P
 
Top