• No opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Max2

King Bowser
Who thinks my Everybody Pic looks good?

Very nice. I like you and me. Oppiste color rocks. :D

WHY? WHY I DON'T HAVE ANY SPRITE?! *Knock his head on a wall until it explodd in a gory fashion*.

Monty Mole said:
I have a sprite, but it's not in your picture, Max. :?

I'm nowhere near done, MM! I still have, like, 50-somethin' sprites, and I added yours AFTER I uploaded.

IT LOOKS LIKE PWNAGE SO FAR.

Fill up... teh blank space... my friiiieeeend... we'll all... keep on fiiiighting... to the eeend...

I will. I still have ALL of SPL's 8-Bit people, the normal people, Logans, Peachys*, Willys*, Gofer, and more! My list, so far, has:

30 people on the pic (might be outdated)

40 people I need to add

6 people I need to find sprites for.

*Making 33 of each! (about actual #)

oh, I have sprites for gofer, And the pic is FTW!

I was going to put Gofer in a comic of mine and actually use sprites of the Gradius Gofer, but I hadn't really given any thought as to where I'd get these sprites...

AND THE PICTURE PWNZ! Getting to be in a little circle with the picture creator and his best friend is flattering, very.

Tell the truth YY, you looked better over there than with Washi.

3dejong said:
*snicker*

Oh, well. You still deserved it.

I wanna make one too...but too lazy I quote for no reason...

YellowYoshi398 said:
Max2 said:

Seems like a lot of people associate me with Wayoshi... I wonder why...

Cuz you're both awesome users and like yoshis

Wayoshi is cool... outside of the wiki. He seems to show no respect to fairly new users who make one little mistake.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Wayoshi is cool... outside of the wiki. He seems to show no respect to fairly new users who make one little mistake.

:| okay, you are cool

Yeah, it's pretty cool, I don't want to complain, but I think there are several users missing, and some users even are included many times...

By the way, it's awesome that I drink Caffy Cola. Good work. RLY.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Max2 said:

Seems like a lot of people associate me with Wayoshi... I wonder why...

The actual Reason: You both had the running sprites, so I thought it would look good together. I was wrong, so I put you & 8-Bit YY on the island.

Smiddle said:
Yeah, it's pretty cool, I don't want to complain, but I think there are several users missing, and some users even are included many times...

I share the same sentiments exactly.

Back