For a Million Pounds, would you?

Yes.

For one billion German Reichsmark during the early 1920s, would you stick your head in the microwave and get yourself a tan?

No.

Would you let your babies grow up to be cowboys for 100,000,000 dollars in Monopoly money?

Obviously.

Would you kill yourself if you were allowed a week in which to spend a hundred billion dollars beforehand?

Yes.

For 100,000,000¢, would you burn your computer then eat the firey remains?

If I was allowed to do it in more than one sitting, yes. If not, no.

(someone else can do the next one, I can't think of anything :()

...?
You're question confuses me. The first one is obviously negative, but judging by the rest of this game, something positive like huge amounts of money should go there. And the second one is obviously positive, but judging by the rest of the game it should be negative like eating a burning computer... I thought for a second you may just be an idiot, but you posted Donkey Kong after the second one, so you clearly acknowledge it is a good thing.

For a million dollars, would you kiss Uniju while he's being eating by a gaint moster. (there, I made it negative :P)

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
For a million dollars, would you kiss Uniju while he's being eating by a gaint moster. (there, I made it negative :P)
Yes but what's a gaint moster?
For a million§ would you play boxing against Giga Bowser?

Yes, as long as we find a game controller big enough.

For 1,000,000※, would you stick your head inside the fuel tank of a space shuttle?

Any thing for a million snowflakes Zlol. :)

For a million ¥ would you tell your mama your gay and you fancy porple and Obama?

No

For a million dollars, would you drive your car into a moose?

I would, but i dont want to get blood on my nice new wheels of me monster truck..... :-\
For a million sporebucks would you do a rain dance in fulll tribal gear in the middle of a big street?

Sure, whatever that is. :)

For a million dollars, would you try to eat the moon?

Edam/Cheddar/parmasan = yes, Gorganzola/goats cheese= No.
For a million║ would you sign yourself up for a bob the builder wiki, and try to pusuade your mates to join whilst being promoted to sysop?

Yes.

For a million pounds, would you wear underwear on your head for a whole WEEK?

Yes, but just my left arm.

For a million pesos, would you tie yourself onto a ceiling fan spining around directly above a bed of nails?

YellowYoshi127 said:
No, for a million pounds, would you jump off a three story house, trying to prove binbags do work as
parachutes.

Yes. *grabs dollhouse*

For 1 mill. Pure Hearts, would you eat your best friend? :yoshi:

Yes, chocolate is my best friend.
*hugs giant Hershey's Bar*

For a million fancy hats, would you shotgun your Compy?

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Yes, but just my left arm.

For a million pesos, would you tie yourself onto a ceiling fan spining around directly above a bed of nails?

Bad idea, Zimbabwean dollars are worth practically nothing.

Also, for the new one (the hats), yes since I could sell them to get a new, better computer.

What's the challenge??

Whatever, I'll come up with my own

For one million dollars, would you egg James Rolfe's (the Angry Video Game Nerd) house??

Back