Hey

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Am I the only one who can't access the Xephyr Board?

No, I'm pretty sure it's not working.

Xphyrannoying.png

Are you guys getting that too?

Yeah.

Yeah, I'm getting that as well.

http://wikkii.com/forums/index.php/topic,196.0.html

Seems like they were just upgrading their server.

On a slightly related note, will I ever be unbanned.

I'm not asking to be unbanned, I'm asking will I ever be unbanned.

You might, but it depends on what the Admins as a whole want.

Also, if anyone can't access the site again, it's not just you. Wikkii is upgrading their server still. >.>

Blue Monday said:

There's a song by the Pixies called Hey.

Also, yeah, Xephyr is down for me too. :(

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Thom Yorke said:
Blue Monday said:
That's a pretty cool tidbit of information, but what does it have to do with the Xephyr Board being down? :koopa:
The Pixies are awesome. Xephyr is awesome. Stooben Rooben created Xephyr. Therefore, the Stooben Rooben is in fact the Pixies.

THE MORE YOU KNOW...

Thom Yorke said:
Thom Yorke said:
Blue Monday said:
That's a pretty cool tidbit of information, but what does it have to do with the Xephyr Board being down? :koopa:
The Pixies are awesome. Xephyr is awesome. Stooben Rooben created Xephyr. Therefore, the Stooben Rooben is in fact the Pixies.

The_More_You_Know.jpg
Fix'd. Also you just edited your earlier post to be on topic, so I guess I don't really have to be here and ask anymore questions. :P
*exits topic*

kbai

Thom Yorke said:
Thom Yorke said:
Blue Monday said:

THE MORE YOU KNOW...
Well, I have been offered to be their lead guitarist. Along with the Foo Fighters.

And yeah, it's still down. ._.

Xephyr runs on the power of music. Pixies are one of the most awesome alt-rock bands of all time. Ergo, it's related to Xephyr.

I can still get on, and everything is working fine. :|

What's weird is that I can access the database just fine, but the forums are completely down.

:/

Stooben Rooben said:
What's weird is that I can access the database just fine, but the forums are completely down.

Is it possible the forums got reset?

Stooben Rooben said:

Is it possible the forums got reset?
Nah, Wikkii's been upgrading their server, which reset the home directory url.

Xephyr is back up and running now. :)

Goddammit, they deleted all our posts from the day it fucked up. And I made so many damn posts that day, waaah!

Same here. That was my most active days that week. :/

Back