Sentence-Finishers

..Peachfreak doesn't know what a joke is and, instead, chooses to report posts from people who didn't do anything to waste my time.

Candy is dandy.....

...NAO DIE

"..."...

..but, no, seriously, Peachfreak needs to stop reporting those posts and understand that they are joking and that if he reports the same posts again, I'ma suspend him for abusing the report post function.

When Luigi makes meatloaf....

Ghost Jam said:
..but, no, seriously, Peachfreak needs to stop reporting those posts and understand that they are joking and that if he reports the same posts again, I'ma suspend him for abusing the report post function.

I am a girl!!!!!! :mad:

Peachfreak said:
Ghost Jam said:

I am a girl!!!!!! :mad:
That much is obvious. But you forgot to finish my sentence. >.<

...mario goes fast and eat luigi´s ready cooked meatloaf.

mario gave lario a life shroom and lario gave him a delicious baked...

fire MARIO bros said:
...mario goes fast and eat luigi´s ready cooked meatloaf.

mario gave lario a life shroom and lario gave him a delicious baked...
...Luigi.

Luigi was high on...

... choice.

fireman shoots fire at me but as a fire mario i´m jump to evade it i´m make a fireball to defeat fireman but i´m accidentally burn peachfreak with my fireball so i´m say uh i´m have to go to eat uh a mushroom yeah a ultra mushroom and i´m lied because i´m have to run :eekdance: for my...

...he's Rudnicki.

Peachfreak and Moto don't believe in global warming because...

Back