No Love From Google

Stumpers

Hammer Bro.
Retired Wiki Staff
I just searched for a sentence of my writing from the Wiki on Google for kicks, but I don't get Mario Wiki as a result! Ouch. Not even when I put it in parenthesis! Does google not know to search us?

search "Mariowiki" to find us :|...

Okay, sure, but how many people actually look up mariowiki? I mean, if I was looking for information about a particular game, I would hope this site might at least be on the list, even if it's near the end, y'know?

A few out there...WarioLoaf's sig pic is on Google...

Ooooh. Coool.

Googling "Wiki Mario" or "Mario Wiki" will get you there. That helps.

Stumpers said:
Okay, sure, but how many people actually look up mariowiki? I mean, if I was looking for information about a particular game, I would hope this site might at least be on the list, even if it's near the end, y'know?

I quote myself to restate my problem, Jong. ;(

Stumpers said:
Stumpers said:

I quote myself to restate my problem, Jong. ;(
Oh well.

Plumber said:
A few out there...WarioLoaf's sig pic is on Google...

One of the first results you get for searching "Aipom" on Google Images is one of our Aipom's personal images, not some generic Pokeyourmom Aipom... 'Course, that was before the Great Personal Image Check of 2007...

Hmm... then why isn't our text linked?

No love from Plumber or 3D either. :(

When I was at school, I searched Wario, and saw WarioLoaf's sig pic, which led to Aipom's talk archive.

Yeah, but the text... it does nothing!

OK...

I am Confused.

Pun intended.

We need more links from Wikipedia. The one on the Mario page got removed.

I know. That stinks. I mean, we were mentioned in a book!

Stumpers said:

Ya know, I probably would search up "Mario Wiki" if I was looking for game info. Wikis rule for that stuff.

Me too. I think that's how I got to the wiki the 2nd time after I forgot where the link to it was.

Back