Series you want to see on the DS?

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
I want to see a 2D version of SBCG4AP for the DS.

Togepi said:
I want to see a 2D version of SBCG4AP for the DS.
That'd be cool. :)
Pokémon Pinball for the DS would be awesome too. I also think there should be a DS port of all the MOTHE-*shot*

I want to see the Mother games remade in the same kind of style as the DS FF games.

Pikmin is the only thing that comes to mind.

I also want a Donkey Kong 64 DS, and a Donkey Kong 64 DS 2 to go with it.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz said:
You'd know what'd be pretty axesome?

Paper Mario DS
I agree.

Although, instead of basing it off of Paper Mario 64, it should be a new game.

I wouldn't care either way. As long as it wouldn't be SPM-ish.

Stooben Rooben said:
In my opinion, SPM wasn't a bad game. However, it wasn't the same as the first two. At times, it seemed more like a platformer than an RPG.

________________________ said:
Stooben Rooben said:
In my opinion, SPM wasn't a bad game. However, it wasn't the same as the first two. At times, it seemed more like a platformer than an RPG.
As far as it being a game goes, SPM was pretty good.

As far as it being a Paper Mario game, it really wasn't anything spectacular. It was more of a platformer than an RPG, which sucked the Paper-Mario-ness out of it. The graphics were sharp, and the music was good...but the bosses were too easy, there were no turn-based battles, you got points for killing enemies (points...in an RPG...yeaaahhh), etc. I was just disappointed in it as a Paper Mario title more than anything else.

Agreed to the sequel to mole mania and a DS compilation of the whole Mother series (but this time, release it in Europe and America too Nintendo, please)

A Pikmin game and Punch out game on the DS would also rock

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned SSB for the DS.

Snow Miser said:
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned SSB for the DS.
There's a thread in the SSB Board for that. It was made before this topic so no one talked about it here. :P

Maybe Super Mario Galaxy, that sounds cool. It'd also be cool if the Paper Mario series was for the DS. Doesn't really matter to me, so long as Peach is in it.
-PrincessK24 :peach:

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
A SMG style 3D platformer is another thing I want.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
No. I wantz a PM64 remake.

I remember when there were internet fakes going around of these. If only they were real...
(There was even a Paper Mario DS article on the wiki for the longest time. Ridiculous)

Noahp89 said:
I think that's what they were going for.

But anyway, I want Goldeneye on DS. The N64 one, not Rogue Agent.

Back