Lou Albano is dead :'(

Booman

The radioactive Boo.
He died today. :'(

Re: Lou Albino is dead :'(

We should bury him next to MJ.
This should be moved to Off-Topic Disscussion or possibly General Disscussion if he really is dead. :'( (I didn't check the news yet)

Booman said:
Check the Main Page on the Wiki. :'(
This doesn't belong in Mindless Junk then. Poor Captain Lou, if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have live action segments in the Super Mario Bros. Super Show. :'(

He's in that Coney Island Disco Palace in the sky.

*does the Mario in his memory*

Although I wasn't a real huge fan of the SMBSS, it's a shame he died. Rest in peace. :(

It's kind of sad how no one in the media remembers his death anymore. I don't even think I saw it in the news. The Stupid Balloon Boy Hoax must've overshadowed it. :mad:

Everyone I know and/or listen to remembered it.

Piraka Wario said:
Everyone I know and/or listen to remembered it.
I need to watch more TV and get more friends. :P

I just now saw this on the main page and it shocked me. That guy was the definitive non-Martinet Mario, the quintessence of a simpler era in mass-market videogaming. Rest in peace, d00de - until next time, Do the Mario.

YellowYoshi398 said:
That guy was the definitive non-Martinet Mario, the quintessence of a simpler era in mass-market videogaming. Rest in peace, d00de - until next time, Do the Mario.
Per. :'(
Also, "Holy crap! You're back! :O"

Celebrities sure have been dying quite a lot lately, haven't they? As for me, I never knew much about Captain Lou as a wrestler; only his voice-acting career. I thought he did a pretty good job with Mario's voice in the Super Show. Rest in peace, Albano.

SolarBlaze said:
Celebrities sure have been dying quite a lot lately, haven't they? As for me, I never knew much about Captain Lou as a wrestler; only his voice-acting career. I thought he did a pretty good job with Mario's voice in the Super Show. Rest in peace, Albano.

To the bold question, per. Michael Jackson, Farah Fawcett, and Bilay Mays passed away all within the same week. :-\

I only saw one episode of Super Mario Bros.:Super Show!, and it was pretty good (Mario Meets Koopzilla). He did a good job portraying the plumber. Rest in peace, Captain.

Back