You're first post?

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
What was YOUR first post?

I think that a Bowser game would involve a new bad guy taking over Bowser's kingdom and he has to destroy it.

Re: Your first post?

My actual first post has been lost to Ghost Jam time, but it had to do with the endless stairs music from Super Mario 64 scaring me.

http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=2042.msg71460#msg71460

My very first post was also my very first topic. Good times...

What's in your watchlist? said:
Main Page,
Bazuka Bombard,
Beta Elements,
List of Glitches

You know, random stuff.
I'm even surprised how un00by that was for a first post. My other posts were worse though. :P

Side-note:
According to the last page in my "recent posts" thing in my stats, I have over 3000 or 4000 posts including Mindless Junk and Forum Games. Holy crap! o_O

MST3K said:
Magik said:
Always nice to see a newbie. Yes, always

That's good to know. :)

Hello all. I'm new in case you couldn't tell. I decided to join the forum out of my love for this great game series. I've been playing Mario games for as long as I can remember, and I still do.

Plus, you guys seem like you're having fun here, so why not, right?

:P

You are first post? what's that supposed to mean?

Anyway, mine was in "Control the Throne".

Togepi said:
What was YOUR first post?

Thom Yorke said:
pwnt!!!11!11111 wow great insult i bet the yougeoh fanz am jusst termbling with teh fearzzz of ur mitey pwning powers!!!

I came here, originally, just to taunt Lario because he made a stupid post. So blame Lario for the fact that I'm here :)

Thom Yorke said:
Thom Yorke said:
pwnt!!!11!11111 wow great insult i bet the yougeoh fanz am jusst termbling with teh fearzzz of ur mitey pwning powers!!!
I came here, originally, just to taunt Lario because he made a stupid post. So blame Lario for the fact that I'm here :)
Ironicly, Lario is now inactive, while you're showing more activity then when you first joined. :P

From MARIO AWARDS II REVISION:

I was thinking we should have a whole set of "worst" awards. You know, things like worst system; game; character; boss; plot, stuff like that. I could present the awards and make a script (but that's a long way away, right?). Hope you get my point and see eye-to-eye with me.

ralphfan (el t0rtug0)

You're first post?
Indeed, I am First Post. How may I help you?

Anyway, my first post:

MY OPINION is that a third M&L would kick-ass... I hope minor swearing is allowed on the forum, or else I'm screwed... :P Besides, Superstar Saga and Partners in Time are both American game names. In Japan, they're just called M&L RPG and M&L RPG2. I bet the third one will be called M&L RPG3. At least in Japan...

And damn, was I right.

http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=886.msg149912#msg149912

I still wish yoshies were real...

My first post was this one.

Fire MARIO Bros said:
im saw it on youtube and these happen to be a comic from nintendo power and in that comic relates the rivalty of :mario: and :wario:.

I'm laughing at myself. :)

I want a new user to make their first post in this thread.

I love self-referential paradoxes. :3

http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=3624.msg115859#msg115859

Wow. My first post was a pessimitsic(sp?) one, wasn't it? Over a year later, and my opinion on those games STILL hasn't changed.

Back