Outdated

Check this out.

It says that Wiki Patrollers have 4 green stars, Wiki Sysops 5, and Bureaucrats 6. However, each rank actually has one star less than what that topic says. Could a mod correct that?

Thanks.

Sorry if I'm bothering the mods again, but I have to ask you to make a few more changes to the list:

Please add:
  • Awards Committee = 1 green star
  • Chat Operator = 2 green stars
  • Core 'Shroom Staff = 2 green stars
  • Local Moderator = 3 red stars
  • In Charge of the Forum = 8 blue stars

Also, where it says Moderator/Global Moderator, could that be changed to Global Moderator/Forum Administrator (after all, the Global Mods here are called Forum Administrators in their rank title)?

Sorry for double-posting, but S-Y still has the Chat Operator ranking when he has been demoted.

Also, please change SM's primary membergroup to Chat Operator.

It has been a while. :P

Could a Mod please change MnSG's ranking from "Wiki Patroller" to "Wiki Sysop"? He was promoted a long time ago, and I guess the changing of his ranking on the forum was overlooked because he doesn't post on the forums actively.

Sorry to be a bother, but I'm guessing a Mod didn't see this yet.

SMB said:
It has been a while. :P

Could a Mod please change MnSG's ranking from "Wiki Patroller" to "Wiki Sysop"? He was promoted a long time ago, and I guess the changing of his ranking on the forum was overlooked because he doesn't post on the forums actively.

Nerdy Guy said:
Changed him. :)
Thanks. ;D </late>

The F.A.Q. is outdated again. This part:

What the F.A.Q. currently says said:
What about the stars below my user rank?

0 posts = 1 silver star
1-199 posts = 1 gold star
200-399 posts = 2 gold stars
400-599 posts = 3 gold stars
600-799 posts = 4 gold stars
800-999 posts = 5 gold stars

1000-4999 posts = 5 yellow stars
5000+ posts = 6 yellow stars
Wiki Patroller = 3 green stars
Wiki Sysop = 4 green stars
Wiki Bureaucrat = 5 green stars
Global Moderator/Forum Administrator = 5 red stars
Wiki Proprietor = 9 blue stars
Awards Committee = 1 green star
Banned = 5 silver stars
Core 'Shroom Staff = 2 green stars
Local Moderator = 3 red stars
In Charge of the Forum = 8 blue stars

...should be changed to:

What the F.A.Q. should say said:
What about the stars below my user rank?

0 posts = 1 silver star
1-199 posts = 1 yellow star
200-399 posts = 2 yellow stars
400-599 posts = 3 yellow stars
600-799 posts = 4 yellow stars
800-4999 posts = 5 yellow stars
5000+ posts = 6 yellow stars

Banned = 5 silver stars
Awards Committee = 1 green star
Core 'Shroom Staff = 2 green stars
Wiki Patroller = 3 green stars
Wiki Sysop = 4 green stars
Wiki Bureaucrat = 5 green stars
Local Moderator = 3 red stars
Forum Administrator = 5 red stars
In Charge of the Forum = 8 blue stars
Wiki Proprietor = 9 blue stars

BTW, Porplemontage, have you updated the color codes. You know, how when you look at who's online, depending on the user's status in the community their name is different color. (i.e green for patroller, sysop, and beauracrat, red for forum admin, etc...) There is a new color, purple, and it's for the people in Awards Committee. I'm not sure ifit has been updated or not.

Gamefreak75 said:
BTW, Porplemontage, have you updated the color codes. You know, how when you look at who's online, depending on the user's status in the community their name is different color. (i.e green for patroller, sysop, and beauracrat, red for forum admin, etc...) There is a new color, purple, and it's for the people in Awards Committee. I'm not sure ifit has been updated or not.
I see that they are purple. What needs to be updated?

Another section in the color code (not sure what it's called to be honest) for Awards Committee because people who are in the AC only such as Uniju and I, have a purple name rather than a normal black one.

Back