Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

• Who's Strong Bad, and why would I send him an email? :toad:

• Total voters
N

Nerdy Guy

Click here if you don't know who Strong Bad is.

I sent him atleast 3 different emails. The first was about why his head was so big, the second was about how I could make up to my parents for breaking stuff, and the third one, which I sent yesterday, was asking if he ever been in a fighting tournament. He hasn't replied to any of them yet.

I sent him an email asking about the giant robot he probably has. I think he's saving it for email 1000 or something. 8)

Piraka Wario said:
I sent him an email asking about the giant robot he probably has. I think he's saving it for email 1000 or something. 8)
When did you send it?

ages ago

Yes

Dear Strong Bad,

have you ever typed something without looking at your computer screen?

I typed with whole email with my eyes closed.

Sincerely,
Thomas from FL

No. (Probably because I've only watched one episode of the show.)

Lucky bastard.

He must've been pretty proud.

Stooben Rooben said:
Lucky *bleep*.

He must've been pretty proud.
He was. Everyone was happy for him. It's recorded in football stone the h*r wiki forums.

I'm about to.
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
KP Blue said:
Clay Mario said:
Nah, haven't sent him an e-mail yet. I know Porplemontage has, and it got featured on the show.
Which one was it??
montage
I knew it! I KNEW IT!

Makoto said:
I'm about to.
Cool. What are you going to ask him? A new email should be coming out next week.
I just finished.

Code:
Dear Strong Bad, King of awesomeness:

If Homestar is weird and Homsar is even weirder, what do you think Hometar is like?

With crappy crap,
Susan Angela S.
Ohio

Makoto said:
Makoto said:
I'm about to.
Cool. What are you going to ask him? A new email should be coming out next week.
I just finished.

Code:

If Homestar is weird and Homsar is even weirder, what do you think Hometar is like?

With crappy crap,
Susan Angela S.
Ohio
lolyes, I hope he answers that one. I can't wait to see if it gets selected. :)

Nerdy Guy said:
Makoto said:
Makoto said:
I'm about to.
I just finished.

Code:

With crappy crap,
Susan Angela S.
Ohio
lolyes, I hope he answers that one. I can't wait to see if it gets selected. :)
I edited and re-sent it.

Dear Strong Bad,

If Homestar is weird and Homsar is even weirder, what do you think Hometar would be like?

Not gonna make a crap joke,
Susan

P.S. If you answer this, don't just make Hometar a random loser, actually put some character into him.

Here's what I sent.
Hello Strong Bad,

I was wondering why the heck your parents gave you such a ridiculous name. I mean, Strong Bad? You're strong, and you're bad, but how were your parents supposed to know? And for that matter, what's with the name of every body else around you? All of your names sounds like they were given to you by some bored animator. If you can give me a reason why you all have such rediculous names, then I'll just be right on my way.

From yours truly,

Tino (pronounced Tee-nO), Montreal, QC

This thread was how I first found out about and became addicted to Homestar Runner back in October.

Never will I look at Nerdy Guy the same way again.

Back