What other names do you have/had on the internet.

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Before I was Ugozima, I was Da bomba3, this was back when I played Runescape a few years back. Before that I was Just_Joking96 on the first forums I ever joined when I was like 8.

I am この名前は日本語です on Xephyr.

Nerdy Guy, NG, Nersy Guy, Nerfy Guy, Geeky Guy, Oompa Loompa, User7726, Jefffry the Poo Poo Train, user77t, Jeff, Inactive (I used that to access the episodes section on the3eds back when my computer worked), ???, Lucas from New Jersey. (when I email Strong Bad, he never responded so far...)

That's pretty much it. Some of them are renames and/or nicknames, while others were just onetimers.

Peculiar One, Waffle Abuser, Waffle King, Mama's Bald Pancakes, Grandma's Bald Pancakes, Tarpaulin Dweller, Pancake Man, Colonel Don Lasagno. That's all I can think of right now.

Cdaman597 (stupid, I know), Mr. Billybobana (part of a stupid fad me and my friends had), Luigifreak8963.

Carl XVI Gustaf said:
Peculiar One, Waffle Abuser, Waffle King, Mama's Bald Pancakes, Grandma's Bald Pancakes, Tarpaulin Dweller, Pancake Man, Colonel Don Lasagno. That's all I can think of right now.
How come you didn't mention Smiddle and CAPS LOCK LORD?

On here:
MST3K
Crow T. Robot
Great Tiger
Metal Man
Sensei (thanks to Ninji:P)
Sting Chameleon
Vile

Other places:
Metal Man
DWN009

Jeff said:
Carl XVI Gustaf said:
How come you didn't mention Smiddle and CAPS LOCK LORD?

Because I was quite certain that everybody knew about those.

Uniju.

Besides the 1,001 different variations of Stooben Rooben various users have given me, I've been known as:

Lemonface
Gytrash
Death Storm
Orange Crush
Scumhead
Jinx

And a few other names I've had on other sites that are a tad...um...inappropriate. :P

Back