Mario Wiki Brawl!

Have you seen User Brawl on The Shroom'? its in the Fake News section and is EPICZORS! I liked it so much i thought id do something like that on here! just make a Character using this template... (the ones you need to fill in are: Name, Appearance, Win, Lose, Entrance, Specials and Final Smash)

Name:
Appearance:
Taunt:
Win:
Lose:
Entrance:

Smashes

Neutral:
Combo:
Up Smash:
Side Smash:
Down Smash:
Dash Attack:

Tilts

Up Tilt:
Side Tilt:
Down Tilt:

Specials

Neutral Special:
Side Special:
Up Special:
Down Special:

Aerials

Neutral Aerial:
Up Aerial:
Forward Aerial:
Back Aerial:
Down Aerial:

Grabs

Grab:
Pummel:
Up Throw:
Down Throw:
Forward Throw:
Back Throw:

Series Icon:
Final Smash:

...and i will use levels from this Topic...
http://forum.mariowiki.com/index.php?topic=5015.0
... And then I will write the battle!

Battles:
Crackin355 VS Sonikdude101 VS ? VS ? on Krakken Fight (Page ?)

this is Mine!

Name: Crackin355
Appearance: Knuckles the Echidna with horns, Red Jumper (with Bart Simpson on it), Black Pants and Grey runners.
Taunt: I space out and look upwards then focus again.
Win: See a Balloon, Grab it, Float a few inches off the Ground and look surprsied.
Lose: Grab A Hammer prepare myself to hit the winner but the Hammer is to heavy and i fall over.
Entrance: Fall on a Trampoline, bounce off and hit my head on the ground, then the Tramp disappears.

Smashes

Neutral: Punch
Combo: Punch, Thigh Swipe Kick, Short Jump, Kick
Up Smash: I get a skipping rope and skip REALLY fast.
Side Smash: Flame Punch
Down Smash: I get a Laser Sword and spin around.
Dash Attack: Horn Dash: i push head first

Tilts

Up Tilt: i spin a broom above my head
Side Tilt: i flick my head down
Down Tilt: I go on fire then normal

Specials

Neutral Special: Wiimote Throw: I throw a Wiimote and rarely a Ultra strong nunchuk
Side Special: DS Throwsion: I throw my blue DS and it explodes. Rarely a Black DSi gets thrown making a HUGE blast
Up Special: Trampolino: I bounce off a trampoline. if in air it falls giving HUGE damage to anybody hit by it. if on ground it stays for a while.
Down Special: Doggy Charge: My Mini fox Terriers that are a cream-ish colour run both ways. Lexi is Shorter, Fatter, Faster and is stronger while Brandi is taller, Skinnier, Tiny bit slower and weaker.

Aerials

Neutral Aerial: I spin
Up Aerial: I float in place with a balloon, does no damage but is extra recovery
Forward Aerial: i throw a sharp pencil
Back Aerial: i throw fake poo, its sticky
Down Aerial: i drill downwards

Grabs

Grab: Grabs
Pummel: Horn Hit
Up Throw: I throw up and hit with a Basketball
Down Throw: i jump on you
Forward Throw: throw forwards and yawns
Back Throw: put behind be and fart them away

Series Icon: LOL icon
Final Smash: Space Invaders!: 6 Space invaders try to grab you. if hey get you i get in a spaceship, and shot you SPACE INVADER STYLE!

Re: Create a Brawl Character, I Make a Battle!

Crackin355 said:
i c wat u did thar

Re: Create a Brawl Character, I Make a Battle!

Name: Sonikdude101
Appearance: Sonic with a Mario hat
Taunt:
Win:
Lose:
Entrance:

Smashes

Neutral: Punch
Combo: SA2 Knuckles Combo: Punch, Punch, Uppercut (Sonic Adventure 2: Battle)
Up Smash: Mind Glove: Throws a Mind Bomb upwards. it floats in the air until someone goes near it then i homes in on them. (Ratchet & Clank)
Side Smash: Flame Breath: Fire Breath (Spyro 1 & 2)
Down Smash: Werewallop: SD's arms grow to Sonic the Werehog size and slam the ground. (Sonic Unleashed)
Dash Attack: Spin

Tilts

Up Tilt: Moo Hold: SD holds a Moo from Klonoa above him (Klonoa 1)
Side Tilt: Hand Explosion: Mario's Side Smash in Brawl (Super Mario Bros' Fire Flower)
Down Tilt: Stone: turns to stone (Kirby's Adventure)

Specials

Neutral Special: Devastator: A Missile Launcher, has 3 ammo (Ratchet & Clank)
Side Special: Spin Dash (Sonic 1, 2 & 3)
Up Special: Thunder Jump: he Grabs a thunder Cat thing from klonoa 2 and jumps upwards engulfed in Lightning (Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil)
Down Special: Bomb: (Bomberman 64: 2)

Aerials

Neutral Aerial: Poltergeist Spin: He gets the Poltergeist out and spins around (Luigi's Mansion)
Up Aerial: Spiny Surge: Throws Spinys upwards (Paper Mario)
Forward Aerial: Mega Buster: shoots the mega Buster forwards (Mega Man 1, 2, etc.)
Back Aerial: Spreader: It shoots 5 Red balls backwards in different directions (Contra Rebirth)
Down Aerial: Butt Bounce: Falls down in a ball and bounces off his butt (Pac-Man World)

Grabs

Grab: Grab
Pummel: Spins
Up Throw: Arrow Shot: Throws upwards and shoots an arrow (Link's Crossbow Training)
Down Throw: Pikmin Barrage: Pikmin come out of the ground and attack you (Pikmin)
Forward Throw: Blaster BOOM!: Shoots wth Blaster 10 times then the Devastator once (Ratchet & Clank)
Back Throw: Soul Surge: Throws backwards, a Sword appears in his hand and he uses Soul Surge (Sonic & the Black Knight)

Series Icon: Sonic Icon
Final Smash: Super Sonikdude999: he turns Super Sonic with Fire Mario's clothes and no hat and flies around the screen REALLY fast dropping Fireballs and ramming into opponents.

theres another

anyone wanna make a Character? My brawl wont be as good as User Brawl obviously but it wont be Really bad.

Back