What did you last watch on TV?

Crackin355 said:
What's that? :koopa:

The Office (American version)

I also watched the originial UK version last night. It's really good, though it's not as fastpaced joke-wise as the American version is. I like both of them, just the American version slightly more. :P

20 to 1 is where the topic is something like, "Most evil character" and then it has the top 20 and their reasons. The evil character one was on not long ago and Mr. Burns was number 2!

^I see. I don't think we have that peticular show in the US, but we do have countdown specials like that. The last countdown special I watched was the 100 Greatest Television Catchphrases which aired on TV Land in a bunch of hour long parts, but that was over a year ago. :P

The Home Shopping Network

Homestar Runner (you gotta love the Wii's Internet Channel ;) )

Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy. There's too much epicness in this episode.

Eddy: Coo Coo
Ed: Oink Oink
Eddy: Pidgeons don't go oink, Ed.
Ed: I'm a Gazel!

*Eddy throws yogurt off the roof*
Ed: Oink Oink!
*Ed drops an anvil*
Eddy: Watch it, Ed. You're gonna hurt someone. This ain't a cartoon, you know.

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy. There's too much epicness in this episode.

Ed: Oink Oink
Eddy: Pidgeons don't go oink, Ed.
Ed: I'm a Gazel!

*Eddy throws yogurt off the roof*
Ed: Oink Oink!
*Ed drops an anvil*
Eddy: Watch it, Ed. You're gonna hurt someone. This ain't a cartoon, you know.
YES.

Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy.

The reairing of that Pokémon episode me and Ugo missed yestarday. Meowth's disguse reminds me of Mr. Gumby from Monty Python's Flying Circus, except with a hardhat.

PBA Pro Bowling Championships. It's pretty dramatic. The bowlers are pretty badass.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I forgot what Ben Stein looked like with a hair color other than white.

The Fresh Pince of Bel-Air. Will played a trick on someone, they freaked out and shattered the 4th wall by running around the TV studio. It was freaking epic.

A couple episodes of the old Secret Squirel and Moroco Mole cartoons. Cartoon Network pulled a marathon out of nowhere, just like the old days. :)

EDIT: Lol what the crap? Secret just took steriod pills. XD

The Goonies. It's a pretty epic movie. Plus it inspired some of EarthBound. :)

Back