What did you last watch on TV?

Love that one.

24/7 Winter Classic

Kick Buttowski said:
Wizards of Waverly Place. I can't wait to figure out who becomes the Russo Family Wizard. I'm betting on Max.

Wow, I wasn't even close. Alex won the competition, Justin becomes Professor Crumb's successor and keeps his magic anyway, and Max gets the sub station. Poor kid got ripped off. Then again, Max has done a better job running the sub station than anyone else.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Kirby: Right Back at Ya!

I miss that show. People may complain about 4Kids all they like, but Kirby was one of that company's better dubs, along with the original Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Let me see... I was sick, and still am, all day, so I laid on my couch watching TV. The first show I watched was Pokemon B & W, then...I was too lazy and tired to change the channel, so I drifted in and out of sleep watching whatever what was on Cartoon Network from 7-5. Yup, what a horrible way to spend the day.

2 Broke Girls. It wasnt what I was expecting by the name, but it was pretty good, I enjoyed it.

Also, I'd recommend against googleing that...

CharizardLover said:
Brock said:
2 Broke Girls. It wasnt what I was expecting by the name, but it was pretty good, I enjoyed it.

Also, I'd recommend against googleing that...
Wh...never mind.

Never mind, I just googled it, and it didnt turn out as I thought it would.

Flyers vs Hurricanes on TCN.

Flyers won 2-1 in a game where the only goals the entire game were scored by rookies. Flyers rookies Schenn picked up his 2nd of his career and Couturier scored his 14th, while Canes rookie Samson scored his first NHL goal.

Back