What did you last watch on TV?

Monday Night Countdown

Flyers vs Avalanche. Philadelphia forced OT in the last 18 seconds of the game, but Colorado won it in a shoot out.

Bizarre ER. Some chick got a huge boil popped, some guy got his face ground off, and some dude had his hand and leg hacked to bits by a lawnmower. Don't worry, though, the boil is not infected, the face got replaced and actually looks better than before, and the one hand was replaced with some stray hand and foot bits.

Mistletoad said:
Bizarre ER. Some chick got a huge boil popped, some guy got his face ground off, and some dude had his hand and leg hacked to bits by a lawnmower. Don't worry, though, the boil is not infected, the face got replaced and actually looks better than before, and the one hand was replaced with some stray hand and foot bits.

Tried to get my parents to watch Bizarre Addictions, but instead they watched Men In Black. Which was okay, too, I guess. Granted, we were eating dinner at the time, and not everyone has a stomach as hardened and manly as Hypnotoad.

Brock said:
Mistletoad said:

Tried to get my parents to watch Bizarre Addictions, but instead they watched Men In Black. Which was okay, too, I guess. Granted, we were eating dinner at the time, and not everyone has a stomach as hardened and manly as Hypnotoad.

YoshiandMario-Froggyinside_story.png

Obviously not.

HBO 24/7. Road to the Winter Classic.

I just watched a whole bunch of old recorded Christmas specials last night. What I REALLY enjoyed were all the old commercials. I even saw one for Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins!

Back