Chat Activity

How often are you in the chat room?

• All the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At least once a day

• Meh, once in a while

• Maybe I've been on once or twice before...

• Never

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a new version of Java out.

Download it to make it work.

then get on chat :D

3dejong said:
NO WAY.

Me not going in that madhouse again.

its much more calm noww :D

Smiddle said:
Both you Gonzo and Wayoshi are in the chat but you aren't answering

sorry bout that :P

Yeah, sometimes something happens with the chat and you just have to try on a different computer or after a restart.

Chat scares me. I'm on it now, doing nothing. It scares me. I had no clue the words such "supposedly" respectable users could say, the personalities some had, and how embarrassed and disoriented I could feel around my friends.

But for some reason, I'm starting to like it. It still scares me what the Great Gonzo can say, though...

Would someone slap some sense into that boy?

Nobody?

Oh, well.

*SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP*

I chat a-lot like Tippi (mentioned by Wayoshi for some reason :roll: )
because I do a bunch of rhyming, laughter, mini-games that I made for
chat-rooms, and get to know each other... :)

Ya know, chatting isn't that bad, after you've been on awhile and feel more welcome, but it seems so disorienting to come back a day later. Maybe I should only get on it when requested...

Nah, get on anytime. You never know who will be there.

I'm not on the chat as much as I used to be. I kinda lost my sociality this hiatus, I hope I recover it soon. Also, this is one of the few posts here on the forum.

YellowYoshi398 said:
But for some reason, I'm starting to like it. It still scares me what the Great Gonzo can say, though...

have i offended you? If I have in anyway I apologize, I wouldn't want to offended The Yellowyoshi398!

Back