legend of stafy, you recomend it?

maledict

Hammer Bro.
I got a question, you recommend legend of stafy?, some says that it's a good game, but some says that it's too infantile, so, I'm still in that doubt of buying it or not, since I can hardly find any good DS games right now, like the castlevanias T_T

I haven't played it, but my sister has and she said it was good. I'm considering stealing it from her.

The legendary starfy is like Kirby Squeak Squad, it contain cute characters, a boring, stupid story line, an incredibly stupid way to start off the adventure, the only good side is a few new characters, but it has incredibly boring, stupid mini-games.

Zero777 said:
The legendary stafy is like Kirby Squeak Squad, it contain cute characters, a boreing, stupid story line, an incredibly stupid way to start off the adventure, the only good side is a few new characters, and incredibly boring, stupid mini-games.
Dude the series are fun.

And the story of Squeak Squad was epic.

Princess Jigglypuff said:
Zero777 said:
The legendary stafy is like Kirby Squeak Squad, it contain cute characters, a boreing, stupid story line, an incredibly stupid way to start off the adventure, the only good side is a few new characters, and incredibly boring, stupid mini-games.
Dude the series are fun.

There's no better storyline then beating the crap out of people for cake. :D Anyway, I think the Legendary Starfy is good even though I never played it. It looks pretty nicely done and fun. I don't realy care if it's all cutesy, that stuff doesn't make me hate a game, if it did, I wouldn't play Pokémon or Kirby.

Zero777 said:
Dude the series are fun.

You're just saying that because of Kirby, but other Kirby games are good, the only promblem with this one is the gamepaly and story-line is limited.

Zero777 said:
Zero777 said:
Dude the series are fun.

You're just saying that because of Kirby, but other Kirby games are good, the only promblem with this one is the gamepaly and story-line is limited.
Since when are Kirby games meant to have good storylines?

I'm playing it currently, but I'm not impressed thus far. It's little more than an uninspired platformer, however cute it may come off.

YES! I HIGHLY recommend it! The Legendary Starfy is a fun and cute game, you'll love it if you love Mario!

Smashgoom202 said:
YES! I HIGHLY recommend it! The Legendary Starfy is a fun and cute game, you'll love it if you love Mario!

This. I even like Supr Princess Peach , which more or less follows Starfy´s gameplay as it was developed by the same team I think.

Easmo said:
Smashgoom202 said:

This. I even like Supr Princess Peach , which more or less follows Starfy´s gameplay as it was developed by the same team I think.
Yeah, that's right, TOSE. Starfy even cameos in Super Princess Peach. They also made the Game & Watch games, or at least most of them.

in the end, I bought it, I kinda enjoyned it and the characters were more charming and had more personality than kirby games, due to the fact, that the later have barely any dialogues. the bad thing is that the bosses are a bunch of pussies, I hope that the world 10 boss give a more decent challenge

Back