Userpedia is being hacked!

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Someone hacked Tabuu's account and they deleted every page alphabetically from A to L. Now they're deleting stuff manually rather than by DPLNuke. We need all Userpedia ops to help, now!
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
1. It's over.
2. This belongs anywhere BUT General Discussion.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Great, somehow I got demoted. (Bureaucrats aren't supposed to be able to demote Stewards, I don't know how that got changed.)

And to top that off, I don't think I can do a server rollback. :-\
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
At least the chat is still there. UP has the best applet. I wanna kill the motherf***er who did this. When we find out, let's ban him from the wiki, chat, and forum!
 
Sharks Territory said:
When we find out, let's ban him from the wiki, chat, and forum!
We can only ban him from, the wiki- if it were anyone else, he undoubtedly would be banned everywhere, but since it's the oh so wonderful Jorge, people were mad at him for about five seconds then went back to "JORGE I LOVE YOU, HAVE MY BABIES".
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
ScarecrowPerson said:
Sharks Territory said:
When we find out, let's ban him from the wiki, chat, and forum!
We can only ban him from, the wiki- if it were anyone else, he undoubtedly would be banned everywhere, but since it's the oh so wonderful Jorge, people were mad at him for about five seconds then went back to "JORGE I LOVE YOU, HAVE MY BABIES".
People like Jorge?
 
ChaosNinji said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
Sharks Territory said:
When we find out, let's ban him from the wiki, chat, and forum!
We can only ban him from, the wiki- if it were anyone else, he undoubtedly would be banned everywhere, but since it's the oh so wonderful Jorge, people were mad at him for about five seconds then went back to "JORGE I LOVE YOU, HAVE MY BABIES".
People like Jorge?
Yeah, unfortunately.
 
Top