Concerning my ban on chat

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
MarioWiki
SiFi
Recently Uni banned me from chat for nick abusing. While this is fair enough, he'd banned me for a long time considering the reason.

What should I do?

You have been banned many times before, thus it was agreed on that even if it was a minor rule you would be banned for a long period of time.

Piraka Wario said:
You have been banned many times before, thus it was agreed on that even if it was a minor rule you would be banned for a long period of time.
If my memory serves correctly, I had only been banned once in the past month before then.

But how long do you intend?

Thanks for not responding sarcastically btw

It would appear your ban is set to infinite(which I probably did, but...). When there are more ops online, we will discuss your ban(which means if you are getting unbanned you will probably be informed of the change by the end of the day).

Piraka Wario said:
It would appear your ban is set to infinite(which I probably did, but...). When there are more ops online, we will discuss your ban(which means if you are getting unbanned you will probably be informed of the change by the end of the day).
Do you use the chat op board, or do you talk to each one seperately on query? :koopa:
I'm just wondering...

That's a secret. ;)

Back