Should TLC end Jon and Kate Plus 8?

Should they cancel it?

  • YES!

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Who cares about that crap?

    Votes: 7 77.8%

  • Total voters
    9
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Even though I personaly don't watch it, I think they should so Jon and Kate don't end up on the news that much, because it gets annoying. The show seems to have gone as far as it could, since Jon and Kate are now devorcied.
 

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
I don't see what the big deal about having 8 kids. There are a lot of more interesting cases... Plus on the episodes, it's kinda uninteresting and bad what they do. Jon and Kate force their kids to do stuff they don't want to do. Why do I know this? My mom LOVES shows like that.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
I've heard of this Jon and Kate mediastuff, and it sounds retarded. Cancel.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Princess Jigglypuff said:
Who cares about this crap?
The people who watch it. :P
That's why it didn't die by itself, people kept watching it.
 

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
In addition, the only reason the show is going on is so Jon and Kate can become rich and famous. They state that they do it "for the kids." Yeah, scarring them for life while "making them money." Real thoughtful. This show needs to end.
 

Yoshario

King Bowser
I caught porple voting in who's online. Now we can try to guess what he voted for. I think he wanted it to stay, but I'm not sure.
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
I think he voted No because there was no votes for that before he voted...

Or was it Yes?
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Personally, I'd like to see all reality shows come to a painful end.

Documentary-reality shows included.
 
O

OMimistasia

Guest
Never watched it. All this news about them is stupid. They don't care about their kids at all if they are willing to put them through this. So who cares about this crap?
 

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Who cares about that crap?
Waluigi said:
I don't see what the big deal about having 8 kids. There are a lot of more interesting cases...
I used to know this family with ten kids.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Stooben Rooben said:
Personally, I'd like to see all reality shows come to a painful end.

Documentary-reality shows included.
Even Mythbusters?! :O
 

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Personally, I'd like to see all reality shows come to a painful end.

Documentary-reality shows included.
Even Mythbusters?! :O
Protesting Mythbusters is blasphemy. :P
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Makoto said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Personally, I'd like to see all reality shows come to a painful end.

Documentary-reality shows included.
Even Mythbusters?! :O
Protesting Mythbusters is blasphemy. :P
Who's side is that comment on? :koopa:
 
Top