The Official National Football League discussion thread

ralphfan

Thank you based god
GO RAVENS! 3-0!

Anybody else here love the NFL? I'm a diehard Vikings fan FYI. Discuss favorite teams, playoffs, and more in this thread.

Yes, uniju... I watch sports. Forgive me, father, I have sinned. :'(

My fav team is Raiders. Do not laugh :( I would like Vikings or Cowboys to win the Super Bowl... But the face each other this week :( BTW, I just like the vikings cause of Favre :P

RAVENS!

F*CK THE COLTS!

Yeah, about that last part, they were the Baltimore Colts until March 1984, so it's justified all right.

Ray Lewis said:
RAVENS!

F*CK THE COLTS!

Yeah, about that last part, they were the Baltimore Colts until March 1984, so it's justified all right.
And the Ravens used to be the Browns. o_0

But when we left Cleveland, we announced it instead of leaving randomly in a fucking bus. Plus Art Modell stayed sober, not like that Irsay fucker.

$1,000,000 to anyone who goes to Bob Irsay's grave, takes a shit on it, and shows me a picture of it. No joke.

26 years since they left Baltimore. We had twelve years of hell without a team. They've caused an infinite amount of pain in the whole city, and in fans around the world. Wanna know how big it is? Watch "The Band That Wouldn't Die". Then talk to me.

Sharks Territory said:
26 years since they left Baltimore. We had twelve years of hell without a team. They've caused an infinite amount of pain in the whole city, and in fans around the world. Wanna know how big it is? Watch "The Band That Wouldn't Die". Then talk to me.
How old are you anyway...? o_0

Also, I don't think it would cause pains for fans around the world, because if they're Colts fans, it wouldn't matter to them where they played. :-\

How nice it was to see the Vikings hand the Cowboys their ass.

Sharks Territory said:
If there was no Favre, I'd root for the Vikings.
What do you have against him? Hater. :mad:

Well, he decided to get revenge on Green Bay, though there was nothing to avenge. He ripped the hearts out of millions of fans.

Also, San Diego's defense hasn't looked this good in a long time.

Remember:

Week 2
Ravens 31
Chargers 26

Sharks Territory said:
Well, he decided to get revenge on Green Bay, though there was nothing to avenge. He ripped the hearts out of millions of fans.
Wait... ripped the hearts out of millions of fans? Let's see... Favre wanted to play for Green Bay... but no, Ted Thompson said "STFU and GTFO" and then Thompson didn't even release Favre, and traded him. Who's fault, really?

Kinniku Man said:
Sharks Territory said:
Wait... ripped the hearts out of millions of fans? Let's see... Favre wanted to play for Green Bay... but no, Ted Thompson said "STFU and GTFO" and then Thompson didn't even release Favre, and traded him. Who's fault, really?

Well, Thompson did do a sh*tty job handling it.

My prediction for the SuperBowl: Saints 27-Colts 21 MVP: Brees. Anyone wants to bet??

PS: This is my 1000th post :D :D :D :D

Tucky: I think your pick is reasonable.

What I hope happens:

Saints 42
Indianapolis 0

Peyton: >9000

Everybody else: -2

There is no more MVP award. It is simply known as the Peyton award. The only candidate is Peyton Manning.

Aw, my thread got merged with Ralph's Ravens thread?

Super Bowl wasn't exciting compared to last year...

Back