Funny Mario Role-playing

(OMG! Take the graveyards to!) (And Caffeine!)

Fred's Ghost: I tried, master. Please don't duct tape me.

Waffle: ARGGH! HE'S EATIG ME! AAAAAA! SAVE ME! ...wait a second. I'm theonly one alive, yahoo. But not for long, sosave me dammit.

Waffle: Thanks for saving me. Just don't eat me together with that chocolate. No. Seriously. Don't. I demand you.
*grabs chocolate*
Waffle: LOLZ!!1!1
*melts chocolate and puts it where Toad ate of, similar to an organ transplant*

Murzon: Okay, I won't eat you... but that darn toad is another story.
*kicks toad into a vault and locks the door*

Bob the Builder: ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG I JUST CAME BACK ALIVE AFTER BEING KILLED OMFG THIS IS SO EXCITING IM GUNNA DACNE

Fred's Ghost: I wish I could live again. But since I can't, I SHALL SPEND MY AFTERLIFE EXACTING REVENGE ON ALL OF YOU! FEAR MY CHEESE-CONFISCATING POWERS!

I'll be :yoshi:

(walks in, eats the waffles and chocollate)

ooc;; Ah, this just proves that too much of what I like doesn't work. xD I'm an amazing role player (no, I'm not flattering myself -- a friend of mine said those exact words. Trust me.), and I love Mario games, but together, it just doesn't work. ;P
PS: For those that don't know what role playing is, it is a fun game-like activity in which two or more people create a story about a certain topic together. Each person controls one (perhaps two, or three at the max) of their own characters, which must work together, along with other people's characters, to solve a common problem (such as in a book).
The use of dialogue, though not needed, it used, however, most of the role play should be narration (describing actions, places, etc.) The more literate the role play, the less dialogue is used (and less needed, too), however, less literate one often only use dialogue.
I feel all smarty-pants-ish now. ^^

OK... this is THE #1 stupidest thread out there.

Max2 said:
OK... this is THE #1 stupidest thread out there.

This is almost true :P *climbs in a tank* let them come!

Back