Peachycakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murzon Shyshadow

Koopa Troopa
Tell me every last thing you know about Peachycakes. This is also the place to discuss Peachycakes II, my evil little sister.

um... needed? who cares. anyway, PeachyCakes is a long term vandal who creates articles about fake stuff. She has continually stated that she is correct, but is always wrong. aside from some minor edits, she makes no actual contribs, a common feateure in most trolls. she is one of the Three Most Recognizable Trolls, and I beleive one of the first trolls...

Pechycakes famous quote: Super Princess Daisy is Real why won't you guys believe me.

LOLLOLOLOLOL

true, actually. I know she's possibly "working with" (as they seem to strike near simultaneously) Logan. She held the Sockpupptet Record before March of The Willies*.

*It was march, there were Willies. simple.

Max2 said:
true, actually. I know she's possibly "working with" (as they seem to strike near simultaneously) Logan. She held the Sockpupptet Record before March of The Willies*.

*It was march, there were Willies. simple.

Catchy, but do you really think its was a army of Spammers attacking together? I mean how did she comtact Logan?

I said possibly... unlikely, Logan may just think the wiki's "Weak" after an attack.

Ahahahaha. I scoff at Logan and his/her evil "Luigi in SMW2" strikes. He/she's actually quite similar to Peachycakes; they may be accomplices...

Willy on... HUH?

"March Of The Willies?"

Do you mean Willy on Wheels, Willy on Wario (?), Willy on World, Willy on Whirl, Willy on Wife (??), and Willy on Whiz?

... And Whilly on Whale, and Willy on Heel, and Willy on Wheel 3 and ...

yes. and you forgot Willy on What, Willy on Willy, and more.

So tell me, does she really have the inside scoop on Nintendo?

Stumpers said:
So tell me, does she really have the inside scoop on Nintendo?

Probably not, and his sister was the the last three peachycakes, everyone before that is some other weirdo spammer.

My sister is not the original Peachycakes. She simply hates both Mario and watever site I'm on. And since bot Mario and me are on this site, she hates it double.

That reminds me of something my little sister would do to me. Whenever I'm on here when I'm not supposed to be, it's "MOM! DANIEL'S ON MARIOWIKI AGAIN!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Yep. Oh, her name might be Leila, since most of her sockpuppets have that.

yup, Leila and Taylor those are her names along with Evil :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back