Lost Cartridges

N

Nerdy Guy

Did you ever lose the cartidges for your Game Boy or DS games? I remember losing Super Mario Bros. DX without knowing it and I never found it since. :( My mom almost threw out Mario Kart Super Circut because it fell and got stuck on the wrapping paper, but she pulled it out of the trash can in time.

I've lost a few GBA games, but I've never lost any of my DS games... At least, not forever.

I lost this Namco game for GBA once. I'm sure I've lost others too, though.

I don't remember losing any games.

I did lose a memory card once, though. :P

I bet my copy of Super Mario Advance is still sitting somewhere in my old house.

I never lost any game. It feels rather odd to find that losing games is so common.

Either I value them too much, or I´m just an obsessive-compulsive person lol

Easmo said:
Either I value them too much, or I´m just an obsessive-compulsive person lol
That's probably why I never lost any games. :P

My brother lost his GBC with Pokemon Gold in it. I found Gold a few years later but the Gameboy is still missing.

Moonside27 said:
My brother lost his GBC with Pokemon Gold in it. I found Gold a few years later but the Gameboy is still missing.
How did they get seperated? It doesn't make much sense. ???

Currently my Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis DS thingie (I don't feel like typing it... And these words I'm typing here are a waste...) is the only game I've lost so far. I think I also have a missing Game Boy game, but I don't know what it is...

I lost my cart for Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga for my DS. I don't know what happened. I have the bxo.

Jeff said:
Lavos said:
I've lost aall but 3 of my GBA games along with my GBA itself...
How'd you do that? :eek:
I think I had it all in one carrying case and I lost the case. It's most likely in my garage. I'm really sad because I REALLY want to play SSS.

Back