Today & Tomorrow Channel

There is a new Channel in Wii Shop Channel that i got and i think its pretty good. my lucky colour today is Lime Green, I need to Clean Up My Room and have a Shower and then i become Luckier! I know its not true but im 11 and i just like stuff like this. my Lucky score today is 52. it took forever to download it but it was worth it. It's Free!

Crackin355 said:
There is a new Channel in Wii Shop Channel that i got and i think its pretty good. my lucky colour today is Lime Green, I need to Clean Up My Room and have a Shower and then i become Luckier! I know its not true but im 11 and i just like stuff like this. my Lucky score today is 52. it took forever to download it but it was worth it. It's Free!
It's sounds er... interesting. I'm a sucker for free things, so I might get it.

نوح‌ پيغمبر said:
It's not. Oh well, I guess. =/

well... that sucks.
Other story: As i went on Wii Shop Channel today, to look at new things that might be free i saw the Internet Channel... FOR FREE! it used to be 500 Wii Points (I cant get Wii Points) but all of a sudden its free! ITS A MIRACLE!

Crackin355 said:
نوح‌ پيغمبر said:

well... that sucks.
Other story: As i went on Wii Shop Channel today, to look at new things that might be free i saw the Internet Channel... FOR FREE! it used to be 500 Wii Points (I cant get Wii Points) but all of a sudden its free! ITS A MIRACLE!
They announced that a while ago. I think that they're even offering a free NES game to anyone who payed for it(I for one got it before, when it was free).

Piraka Wario said:
Crackin355 said:
نوح‌ پيغمبر said:

well... that sucks.
They announced that a while ago. I think that they're even offering a free NES game to anyone who payed for it(I for one got it before, when it was free).

i never knew they announced it.
On Topic: My Bro (22-year old) came over for awhile and i went on the channel and looked at his lucky colour for today. he was wearing Black and his lucky colour was black and his day went pretty good! (even though its just a coincedence)

Piraka Wario said:
Crackin355 said:
نوح‌ پيغمبر said:

well... that sucks.

Interesting.

Crackin355 said:
Piraka Wario said:
Crackin355 said:
نوح‌ پيغمبر said:

well... that sucks.
I never knew they announced it.
Nintendo sent everyone a message to thier Wii Message thingy. I'm not sure if they did that outside of the US, though. :-\

Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:
Piraka Wario said:
Crackin355 said:
نوح‌ پيغمبر said:

well... that sucks.
I never knew they announced it.
Nintendo sent everyone a message to thier Wii Message thingy. I'm not sure if they did that outside of the US, though. :-\

mustve been one of those days when i didnt play my Wii

Back