Post screenshots of your desktop.

Re: Post screenshot's of your desktop.

Discord said:
MarioMaster15 said:
He's a boy with pink pony on his computer. My cousin around the same age plays MW3 and Dead Space all day. See the difference?
He probably just put it on his desktop for this thread.
No. He's really obsessed with Pinkie Pie. And there's nothing wrong with that. MLP is a good show.
I watch MLP on Youtube, I might join that Pony Project by SonicMario, I may even go as far to ponify my account, but when I see that he has that as his desktop, it just makes me wonder about him.

EDIT: and he changed his gender to female on the forum.

I think that's just part of the roleplay he does. Plus he could do waaaaaaaaay worse then having Pinkie Pie as his desktop and roleplay sometimes as a female Pony. But I can understand you can find it weird. He sometimes in his chatroom starts typing random quotes from the show (Some Spongebob, and more recently Jimmy Neutron quotes) and although I've been into the show since March of this year. I still find that weird of UM to do that.

I mean, I don't hate MLP (I've only seen one or two episodes so I can't really have a say in it) but I do think his roleplay is kind of silly (and changing his gender to female here). No offense to him.

MarioMaster15 said:
Aren't you a 12 year old boy? Why you have a pink pony covering you computer screen?
I agree, Applejack is a much better option.

HEY GUYS, I HAVE A GREAT IDEA
WHY DON'T WE ACTUALLY DO WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS THREAD?
GENIUS, RIGHT?
[/mini-modding]

314p9fr.jpg

Nega-Man said:
I wonder what his parents say when they walk by his desktop, eyeing a ginormous pink pony staring into their souls.
Actually I think his father is a brony too.

Yours looks pretty cool, Hyper Yoshi.

@PTR Ever thought about changing the background?

My laptop has this weird resolution of 1366x768, as you can see compared to others desktops.

Desktop-4.png

MarioMaster15 said:
weird resolution of 1366x768
1366x768 is a common resolution among devices. My 32" HDTV has that resolution. (And that means my 1600x900 laptop has a better resolution than my HDTV >___>)

Speaking of my 1600x900 laptop
68v6ms.jpg

Back