Post screenshots of your desktop.

Re: Post screenshot's of your desktop.

MCD said:
Woah, you guys sure change your desktops a lot.
I use a slideshow background with windows 7.

desktop122411.png

i change my desktop wallpaper about monthly, so.

ohhhh...excuse my '''product placement''' of explicit songs

@Quizmo

why is Internet Explorer open???? you better come up with a good reason before you're grounded

p.s. i want to go to austins house too ill bring another wii remote i wanna play mario party its hardcore

Paper Jorge said:
@Quizmo

why is Internet Explorer open???? you better come up with a good reason before you're grounded
Is, I'm too lazy to download and use another browser a good reason? (IT'S LIKE A DRUG MAN. I CAN'T QUIT. I ALWAYS GO BACK.)
Paper Jorge said:
p.s. i want to go to austins house too ill bring another wii remote i wanna play mario party its hardcore
That is a raw unedited image of my desktop. I use sticky notes because I'm really forgetful.
Dude you can totally come too. Just be there by tomorrow night. It's going to be sick.

I'm not judging your use of Sticky Notes. I remember when I first got Windows 7 I was obsessed with just making countless notes everywhere. I didn't even use them for anything important, they just decorated my desktop.

I never use them.
In fact, that is the first note I ever used.

Find the printscreen button on your keyboard, or look it up.

I said already that it's not the unfinished work, it's just an image of a Goomba >_________<

My pictures suddenly turn to crap when I put them on photobucket, so I'll just show what my background is, minus the icons.

LFwallpaper01.jpg

Back