Post screenshots of your desktop.

Pinkie Pie said:
MCS said:
Pinkie Pie said:
tumblr_mk71l60nt91r4wbk9o1_1280.png

yeah it's a cluster fuck

also noticed how i gave the characters the notable files

Why do you have shitloads of character images on your desktop? Can't you just keep them in My Pictures? It would be more organized that way.
I don't have a "My Pictures" folder.

why not? My Pictures folders come with all Windows laptops.

if that's really the case, then just make one yourself

okay, well can you at least make a My Pictures folder on a Mac?

you need to put them somewhere besides the desktop because that looks like hell. How do you navigate through all that?

UltraMario, try "/Users/WHATEVERYOUARECALLED/Pictures", it's the same in all languages.

I was reorganizing my Android desktop since I got Keep today. I'm running on Nova Launcher, by the way. Middle screen is my home screen.

PL5DiB1.png
HQd6Qj3.png
VPMtT0V.png

Yeah, that little bar on the bottom of the left image, just ignore that. Had to edit the image so you don't see my daily activities. Anyway, on my dock is my phone, text message, App Drawer, Gmail, and Chrome Beta applications.

this is my desktop
i think it really represents who i am as a person
Xu3JbQ1.jpg

I see you're a true fan of Chuggaa, Nabber?

No, not really. Haven't watched him in ages. It's just I never have time to watch YouTube videos so I figured I may as well put something to remind me to watch it when I have time.

Doesn't Samsung's Interface lag to much?
I mean, I've seen lots of HTC Phones with lag, while if you install a clean ROM (without HTC Sense), they'll run at the speed of light.

MKGirlism said:
Doesn't Samsung's Interface lag to much?
I mean, I've seen lots of HTC Phones with lag, while if you install a clean ROM (without HTC Sense), they'll run at the speed of light.
If I had a screen recorder, I would show you how smooth it is. More responsive than an iPhone, I would say. I haven't even rooted my phone and it runs fantastically.

Dunno if it has a shortcut, but you can always download an app on Google Play such as Screen Capture Shortcut Free, or Dolphin Screen Cut. Haven't used them myself, but they have good reviews.

There are other Versions, but these either record on 6 FPS (which is extremely slow), or they lag your entire Phone.

Eh, I'll just get it if/when I eventually root my phone.

Anyway, the point is, the S3 runs really smoothly.

I can take screenshots on my phone by holding down the power button and choosing from the resulting menu.

Granted, I'm on an Xperia Play running a custom ROM (Paranoid Android) based on 4.1.2, so...

But the App I gave, is to record the Screen, not to make a Screenshot.

You having my Forums active in your Browser, made me giggle, for some reason.

Back