Spore

Yeah, especially when you've turned every single fricking empire into your enemy, you have 0 Sporebucks, and a crappy ship, just like I have. D:

The Grox are at war with me.

Fun Fact: In Spore Ceature Creator, a picture of Strong Bad exists in the game's files, it is currently unknown what it is used for.

Jeff said:
Fun Fact: In Spore Ceature Creator, a picture of Strong Bad exists in the game's files, it is currently unknown what it is used for.
Maybe someone in Maxis is a fan of Homestar Runner.

Gulliver said:
Yeah, especially when you've turned every single fricking empire into your enemy, you have 0 Sporebucks, and a crappy ship, just like I have. D:
Yeah, it's not good to do that. It's much better to have every ship upgrade, about 30 million sporebucks, and such a stronghold on my sector of the galaxy that I can pretty much look at any empire I don't like and it dies.

:D

Moonside27 said:
Gulliver said:
Yeah, it's not good to do that. It's much better to have every ship upgrade, about 30 million sporebucks, and such a stronghold on my sector of the galaxy that I can pretty much look at any empire I don't like and it dies.

:D
The missions are hard tho, and that's one of the few ways to earn Sporebucks.

Gulliver said:
Jeff said:
Maybe someone in Maxis is a fan of Homestar Runner.
Or that sticking Strong Bad in will make the game kick-awesome.

Gulliver said:
That happened to me the first time I played, I got to the Space Stage.

Every empire except one is at war with me.

In my second game, the only people at war with me are the Grox. And but my empire is so expansive it doesn't matter if I lose a planet or two. Just drop another colony.

[quote author=Jigglypuff]
That happened to me the first time I played, I got to the Space Stage.

Every empire except one is at war with me.

In my second game, the only people at war with me are the Grox. And but my empire is so expansive it doesn't matter if I lose a planet or two. Just drop another colony.
[/quote]
I guess I'll start a new file :P

@ShyGuy: Yeah, but doesn't getting spices only give you like, 1 Sporebuck? Besides planets that have spices are the ones I'm at war with.

Red and yellow spice aren't worth jack-shit. But once you move down the spectrum a bit to blue, purple, and pink, you can rake in a ton of dough.

Also, if empires you're at war with have spices you want, all the better. They come with colonies pre-built. :)

Moonside27 said:
Red and yellow spice aren't worth jack-shit. But once you move down the spectrum a bit to blue, purple, and pink, you can rake in a ton of dough.

Also, if empires you're at war with have spices you want, all the better. They come with colonies pre-built. :)
Don't forget the White Spice.

Back