Mario Wiki Forum RPG (Actually a Game!) (Paper Mario Style, NOT POKEMON STYLE)

It said -5FP, not HP. Error: No more ATK + 2 (like it makes a difference :P). Should have been burned, and it would be gone by now, but I guess I'll do it for ya.
Spirit Chomp decides to keep being a leech.
Drain! Crackin 355 - 4HP, Spirit Chomp + 4HP, Spirit Chomp - 5FP.

Crackin355 Spirit Chomp
HP: 33 HP: 48
FP: 44 FP: 27
Invisibility (1)

Mushroom X3 Boo Sheet
Super Shroom X2

Crackin355 uses Fireball (Again)! It hits Scarecrow Person! He swears!

Crackin355 Spirit Chomp
FP: 42 FP: 27
Invisibility (1)

Mushroom X3 Boo Sheet
Super Shroom X2

Crackin355's mother washes his mouth out with soap. Spirit Chomp is out of Invisibility!
Spirit Chomp Charges for Devil's Fang.

Crackin355 Spirit Chomp
FP: 42 FP: 27
(Charged)

Mushroom X3 Boo Sheet
Super Shroom X2

REVIVED! Crackin355 uses Fireball! Spirit Chomp got burned! 1HP!

Crackin355 Spirit Chomp
HP: 33 HP: 43
FP: 40 FP: 27
(Charged)
Burn (3)

Mushroom X3 Boo Sheet
Super Shroom X2

It's nice to see this game up and running again. I'm going to have to wait a while though because Ugo is still on his ban. :P

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
It's nice to see this game up and running again. I'm going to have to wait a while though because Ugo is still on his ban. :P
You could start a new fight... With a crazed maniac... *hint hint*

@ Tehchomps
I forfeit! You get 43 EXP!

I challenge LuigiFreak to a Fight!

Code:
CRACKIN355
HP: 50
FP: 50
ITEMS:
Mushroom X3

LUIGIFREAK
ITEMS:
Ice Storm
Life Shroom
Super Shroom

Do you accept?

I will.

Crackin355 uses Fireball! 4HP!

Code:
CRACKIN355
FP: 48
ITEMS:
Mushroom X3

LUIGIFREAK
HP: 46
ITEMS:
Ice Storm
Life Shroom
Super Shroom

I use kamiameah wave!!! Thunder wave.

... Cracken is dizzy (BTW, I flip a coin to decide status effects and there is a 25% chance of succes. Dizzyness means that there is a chance that you will miss, at least I think...)

4 damage (I am lowering it because of the chance of status effects.)

Code:
CRACKIN355
Dizzy
ITEMS:
Mushroom X3

LUIGIFREAK
ITEMS:
Ice Storm
Life Shroom
Super Shroom

Name: Waluigi48
Appearance: Purple hat with Yellow inverted L, 11 year old, Waluigi suit
Attacks:
Punch - I punch one enemy hard. (3HP) (0FP)
Kick - I kick random enemies (4 enemies top) (2HP Each) (0FP)
Bob-omb Cannon - I Shoot multiple Bob-ombs at an enemies (4HP each) (4FP)
Bullet Bill Blaster- I Shoot either Bullet Bills, Banzai Bills, or a Big King Bill at every enemy (4HP each with Bullet Bill, 6HP for Banzai Bills, 10HP for King Bills) (7FP)

Name:Zero777 (Zero for short)

Appearance: Zero from Code Geass, but his right arm resemble the right arm on the Guren MK.-II and he has cybernetic parts. He rarely takes off his mask.

Attacks:
MVS (0FP): go up to opponent and slash them with my MVS (Maser Vibration Sword), doing 3 damage
Slash Harkens (4FP): I shoot six of my 7 slash harkens at my opponent. 5 are each of my fingers on my right which do 1 damage each, one shoots from under my wrist which does 2 damage, and in rare occasions my MVS will shoot out like a Slash Harken doing 3 damage, but it is super super super rare for all of them to sucesfully hit the opponent, usually only two to five hit the opponent
Arm Reach Blast (3FP): Will reach my robotic arm to the opponent grab there head and blast them usually causing them to be stuned, does 3 damage
Light Ray (1FP): Will shoot a few rounds at the opponent at opponent doing 1 damage, I'll shoot at him three times of a total of 3 damage but opponent can dodge it.
Shadow Gun (5FP): Will fully charge Shadow Gun and end turn, on the next turn when the move is chosen he will shoot the shadow gun, when it hit opponent they will be stuck in a black hole of time and space and do 8 damage to them. It is a little tricky to dodge this attack.

Alright how about that.

Waluigi48 said:
Name: Waluigi48
Appearance: Purple hat with Yellow inverted L, 11 year old, Waluigi suit
Attacks:
Punch - I punch one enemy hard. (3HP) (0FP)
Kick - I kick random enemies (4 enemies top) (2HP Each) (0FP)
Bob-omb Cannon - I Shoot multiple Bob-ombs at an enemies (4HP each) (4FP)
Bullet Bill Blaster- I Shoot either Bullet Bills, Banzai Bills, or a Big King Bill at every enemy (4HP each with Bullet Bill, 6HP for Banzai Bills, 10HP for King Bills) (7FP)

Now get items and youre ready

Zero of the Rebellion said:

Appearance: Zero from Code Geass, but his right arm resemble the right arm on the Guren MK.-II and he has cybernetic parts. He rarely takes off his mask.

Attacks:
MVS (0FP): go up to opponent and slash them with my MVS (Maser Vibration Sword), doing 3 damage
Slash Harkens (4FP): I shoot six of my 7 slash harkens at my opponent. 5 are each of my fingers on my right which do 1 damage each, one shoots from under my wrist which does 2 damage, and in rare occasions my MVS will shoot out like a Slash Harken doing 3 damage, but it is super super super rare for all of them to sucesfully hit the opponent, usually only two to five hit the opponent
Arm Reach Blast (3FP): Will reach my robotic arm to the opponent grab there head and blast them usually causing them to be stuned, does 3 damage
Light Ray (1FP): Will shoot a few rounds at the opponent at opponent doing 1 damage, I'll shoot at him three times of a total of 3 damage but opponent can dodge it.
Shadow Gun (5FP): Will fully charge Shadow Gun and end turn, on the next turn when the move is chosen he will shoot the shadow gun, when it hit opponent they will be stuck in a black hole of time and space and do 8 damage to them. It is a little tricky to dodge this attack.

Alright how about that.

Would you be able to get rid of 1 attack to make it the same as everybody else, 4? Get some items and youre ready to go.

Crackin355 uses Hadouken!!! Fireball!!! 4HP!!! Luigifreak got burned!!!

Code:
CRACKIN355
FP: 46
Dizzy (2)
ITEMS:
Mushroom X3

LUIGIFREAK
HP: 41
Burn (2)
ITEMS:
Ice Storm
Life Shroom
Super Shroom

Attacks:

Alright how about that, I removed the Light Ray, can I add more attacks when I level up?

I'm buying 1 Ultra Shroom and 1 Boo's sheet.

Zero's items:

Ultra Shroom x 1
Boo's sheet x 1

Few new rules:
The loser of the match gets $50
Leveling Up: When you level up you also have the choice to add another attack to your character

Zero777 & Waluigi48 were added to the Character list

xD
Spirit Chomp is back!
Now with 43 EXP!
*Spirit Chomp does the FF Victory Dance*
Wait a second... Am I too late?
Oh well :P

Back