Random Picture Drawings Topic

I drew some random pictures that i like. enjoy!

Rick: Backstory: His brother got taken away by aliens and he was then a loner. he hanged out by himself at the abandoned Factory. One day his bro came back but with robotic weapons, space parts and no legs. He was now evil. he knocked Rick under a fusion machine by accident and flew away. thats how Rick became what he is now!
Picture: First of all it was going to be a boy with a Machine Gun arm and a metal leg with ripped clothes but i added a Rocket/Missile Launcher and put some metal wings. i put a Chain as a belt on him aswell

25tephs.png

Michael: Backstory: He was taken away by aliens and they exprimented on him with new Space Technology. He went back to earth but had become to powerful to resist his evil urges. he attacked his brother and almost killed him. after that he flew away knowing that his own brother will be his greatest rival!
Picture: This was just a quick draw as a sequel to my Rick Drawing. I put a Metal Claw and a Metal Neck and thought up the Space thing and added a ghostlike tail. then i had 1-Minute to pack-up so i quickly drew a sword/arm thing. so it came from a simple 2nd Mechanical guy to Rick's Evil Infested Bro.

nwzix3.jpg

and yes they are really big but i cant help it.

They're pretty good, better than what I could do by a long shot. Jake reminds me of the Masked Man from MOTHER 3 after his mask comes off. And Micheal reminds me of Freddy Cougar.

EDIT: I MEANT SHOT! :X

Jeff said:
They're pretty good, better than what I could do by a long shot. Jake reminds me of the Masked Man from MOTHER 3 after his mask comes off. And Micheal reminds me of Freddy Cougar.

EDIT: I MEANT SHOT! :X

thanks! also, it's Rick not Jake

Jeff said:
Moonside27 said:
Jeff said:
They're pretty good, better than what I could do by a long *bleep*.
I laughed.
Who's the idiot who decided to put the "i" next to the "o" key? :(
LOL that reminds me that one time my brother when he was really young decided to write the word "Shirt." Only he left out a certain letter..... yeah.
On topic: Those are pretty cool drawings.

Moonside27 said:
What, don't you like caffeine waffles?
It is not the waffles that throw me off, but instead the man eating them due to his grotisic appearance. :posh:

Back