My DS has been freaking stolen!

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Today at school someone jacked my DS and my copies of Pokemon Diamond and Kirby Super Star Ultra. I has just beaten the Elite 4 and I had just gotten 100% in SSU.

If I get it back and there is anything missing from my fucking Diamond. I will kill that person. I took me forever to get my team right.

two-women-laughing.jpg

>HE STILL PLAYS POKEMEN

Jigglypuff said:
Today at school someone jacked my DS and my copies of Pokemon Diamond and Kirby Super Star Ultra. I has just beaten the Elite 4 and I had just gotten 100% in SSU.

If I get it back and there is anything missing from my *bleep*ing Diamond. I will kill that person. I took me forever to get my team right.
... How long have you had those games?

Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:

If I get it back and there is anything missing from my *bleep*ing Diamond. I will kill that person. I took me forever to get my team right.
My birthday in June.

Jigglypuff said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:

My birthday in June.
K. I was worried that you hd an extreme case of being stinkish at video games. If you got them when they came out.

Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:

My birthday in June.
K. I was worried that you hd an extreme case of being stinkish at video games. If you got them when they came out.

i kind of take that as a insult to me. I takes me forever to beat some games.

Crackin355 said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:

My birthday in June.

I was mainly talking about diamand which came out 3-4 years ago, I think. Maybe not. I know some poeple take their time on video games, but I don't think Ugo is one of those people. So, your not bad at video games, you just like to enjoy them.

Lavos said:
Crackin355 said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:

My birthday in June.

I was mainly talking about diamand which came out 3-4 years ago, I think. Maybe not. I know some poeple take their time on video games, but I don't think Ugo is one of those people. So, your not bad at video games, you just like to enjoy them.

true.

Jigglypuff said:
Today at school someone jacked my DS and my copies of Pokemon Diamond and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

if they jacked them i doubt they are going to give it back to you

Crackin355 said:
Lavos said:
Crackin355 said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:

My birthday in June.

true.

Jigglypuff said:
Today at school someone jacked my DS and my copies of Pokemon Diamond and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

I know who stole them and we have witnesses and I can describe the DS.

A polar white Nintendo DS Lite with a cracked hinge.

Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Lavos said:
Crackin355 said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:

My birthday in June.

true.

Jigglypuff said:

in that case, you have him on the ropes

Crackin355 said:
Jigglypuff said:
Crackin355 said:
Lavos said:
Crackin355 said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:
Lavos said:
Jigglypuff said:

My birthday in June.

true.

Jigglypuff said:

in that case, you have him on the ropes
Plus Ms. Cierra, one of the guidance counselors said that they find stolen things most of the time.

Back