The Real Mushroom Kingdom

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
Has anyone seen "The Real Mushroom Kingdom"?
Post your comments here!
And the reason I put this topic here is because it's considered a fan creation. by the way it's on "Newgrounds".

yeah, it was pretty funny realy, but I not liked very much the poor imitation of the voices, the exagerated moves before the fight agains kamek and the tragic end

Mild Explicit Audio, Mild Explicit Text, Mild Adult Themes <-- Teh warningz set teh 398 DONT WACTH METRE off.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Mild Explicit Audio, Mild Explicit Text, Mild Adult Themes <-- Teh warningz set teh 398 DONT WACTH METRE off.

Oh, please. You let that put you off? Pfff.

Anyway, I watched it. 'Twas teh awesomeness.

LOL!

"We are going on a quest to get peachs virginity back!"

LOL!

YellowYoshi398 said:
Yes, I actually listen to warnings. And I'm proud.

Goody for yous.

I ever watch anything over PG. Call me a sissy, but yeah. And yes, I am over 13. :P

Yeah, I'm right on thirteen. I occasionally watch some warned Newground videos, but even then I stop if there's more than one inappropriate thing in them.

People these days...

3dejong said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH*WHACKWHACKWHACK*

Isyous these days...

You have no morals. :shufty:

3dejogns thesd days...

YellowYoshi398 said:
Isyous these days... I might NOT name my second son Phoenix.

k

k.

That "K" page was hilarious. Not to be confused with the "Kiraaaiaiaaiaialaiaklaifhaikfnsajklfbbo" page.

I didn't do that part. I was terrible at UnMario, so I left ages ago. I don't even have an account on the Wikia one.

Same here. I desided that Isyou was too good for me. I also didn't like the fact that there was profanity/sexual stuff in almost every other page. :shifty:

3dejong said:
Same here. I desided that Isyou was too good for me. I also didn't like the fact that there was profanity/sexual stuff in almost every other page. :shifty:

Sexual?

Of course there was profanity, BUT NO SEXUAL CONTENT.

I don't recall any profanity or sexual content... Unless that Naked Toad Show deal, which I do believe was after my kind, qualifies as sexual content.

YellowYoshi398 said:
I don't recall any profanity or sexual content... Unless that Naked Toad Show deal, which I do believe was after my kind, qualifies as sexual content.

Yah, forgot about that.

But other than that, NO SEXUAL CONTENT.

Back