Mythbusters

Phoenix Rider

Luma
Retired Wiki Staff
Anyone else love this series? I do. It is FTW.

If you've never seen it before, new episodes air Wednesdays on Discovery at 9:00 PM EST, with reruns every weekday at 4:00 EST.

I love the series!! It's so great, the show makes us laugh when they did
something! MM, did you heard about the Eye Patch myth?

I watch sometimes...

meh its okay :D

It's funny. Occasionally gross, though... there was one with a toilet... brrrr...

3dejong said:
It's funny. Occasionally gross, though... there was one with a toilet... brrrr...

ya rly

I like the episodes where it shows Adam at the beginning doing that wierd noise like he's a wookie on the highway

its where it goes "Adam Savage!" then he goes RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGBOOM! while waving his arms around.

I remmember watching an episode where they tried to flee Alcatraz.

Plumber: It's a show on Discovery. The hosts test urban legends to see if they're true or not.

A few examples are whether or not a snapping cable can slice a person clean in two, whether an earthquake device the size of your fist can collapse a bridge, and whether a story that a F-15 bomber that fell from 22,000 feet survived because of a bomb explosion is true. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

It's great fun, and there's lots of mechanics and pyrotechnics and stuff involved.

Haha, I never thought about it like that, but I guess so.

Except Snopes just goes for the scoop. Mythbusters delves into the experimentation aspect. And that's where all the fun is.

Back