What vegetables do you like?

N

Noahp89

Guest
I'm pretty picky about vegetables.

I like brocolli if it's cooked, same with coulliflower. (Both spelled wrong, I know.) I like zucchini if it's in bread. That's pretty much it. =/
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
Broccoli and cauliflower. :)

I tend to like most vegetables, can't think of any exceptions right now. Tomatoes and peppers are my favourites.
 

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
Pronouns
He/him
I hate most vegetables, especially Broccoli, Cauliflower and Asparagus.

I only really like potatoes and carrots.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
Bob and Larry

Broccoli and Potatos. (Scientists consider potatos a veggetable)
 

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Eh, I like pretty much all vegetables, except for Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
MarioWiki
Uniju :D
Corn, broccoli, potatoes
 

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
Grilled zuccini with a bit of olive oil is one of the most perfect foods nature has provided us. Oh and mushrooms are good if they are made right. And onions. I like onions very much.
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
MarioWiki
Uniju :D
Chrono said:
mushrooms
Oh, oh! Those too! I love those little guys.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
In what way are mushrooms a vegetable?

While we're at it, what's the proper definition of 'vegetable'?
 

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
In what way are mushrooms a vegetable?

While we're at it, what's the proper definition of 'vegetable'?
Really, the difference between a Veggie and a fruit is the seeds. Fruit carry seeds and are basically seed pockets, while veggies are part of a plant. Yes, eggplant, peppers, and I think avacado are all veggies.
 
N

Noahp89

Guest
Oh, I forgot to mention, I also sometimes like corn on the cob and green beans. I like the corn if it has butter.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
Lavos said:
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
In what way are mushrooms a vegetable?

While we're at it, what's the proper definition of 'vegetable'?
Really, the difference between a Veggie and a fruit is the seeds. Fruit carry seeds and are basically seed pockets, while veggies are part of a plant. Yes, eggplant, peppers, and I think avacado are all veggies.
Don't you rather mean "eggplants, peppers and avocadoes are fruits"?
 

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
MarioWiki
Uniju :D
 

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
Lavos said:
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
In what way are mushrooms a vegetable?

While we're at it, what's the proper definition of 'vegetable'?
Really, the difference between a Veggie and a fruit is the seeds. Fruit carry seeds and are basically seed pockets, while veggies are part of a plant. Yes, eggplant, peppers, and I think avacado are all veggies.
Don't you rather mean "eggplants, peppers and avocadoes are fruits"?
yes.
 

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm a huge fan of carrots when they're boiled and covered in a brown sugar sauce.

I like baby carrots with ranch dressing, though.
 

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Lavos said:
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
Lavos said:
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
In what way are mushrooms a vegetable?

While we're at it, what's the proper definition of 'vegetable'?
Really, the difference between a Veggie and a fruit is the seeds. Fruit carry seeds and are basically seed pockets, while veggies are part of a plant. Yes, eggplant, peppers, and I think avacado are all veggies.
Don't you rather mean "eggplants, peppers and avocadoes are fruits"?
yes.
There's no such thing as a fruit scientifically.

THE MORE YA KNOW.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Pronouns
He/him
Jigglypuff said:
Lavos said:
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
Lavos said:
Upper Class Twit of the Year said:
In what way are mushrooms a vegetable?

While we're at it, what's the proper definition of 'vegetable'?
Really, the difference between a Veggie and a fruit is the seeds. Fruit carry seeds and are basically seed pockets, while veggies are part of a plant. Yes, eggplant, peppers, and I think avacado are all veggies.
Don't you rather mean "eggplants, peppers and avocadoes are fruits"?
yes.
There's no such thing as a fruit scientifically.

THE MORE YA KNOW.
The fruit is what carries the seeds, a'ight?
 
Top