Have you played on a NES before?

?

• Total voters

Jesus Freak

King Bowser
Vote and reveal. ;D

I've played once before and it was like a second Christmas.

I own one, so I play it pretty reguly. I only get VC NES games if I don't have the cartridges. For some reason the VC versions of NES games have darker colors than the origanials. Never could figure out why.

I used to have one, but it broke down so bad that by the end we had to jam a shoe into it to get it to work.

Fighter said:
I used to have one, but it broke down so bad that by the end we had to jam a shoe into it to get it to work.
How does a shoe fix a broken NES?

I play games that will never see a VC release. (Duck Tales, anyone?)

Jeff said:
Fighter said:
How does a shoe fix a broken NES?
The cartridges wouldn't stay down after we put them in. Hence, a shoe.

Vile said:
I play games that will never see a VC release. (Duck Tales, anyone?)
I love that game so much.

I don't think I've played one. Oh wait, I did once. It was pretty fun.

Would it be worth getting an NES ever, or are the VC ones just as good?

Dr. Mario said:
Would it be worth getting an NES ever, or are the VC ones just as good?
The VC games are the same as the origanials, so they are just as good, but there are couple of good games that aren't/never on the VC. (e.g. Ducktales as stated above)

Fighter said:
LOL.

I had one, but it broke like 5 years ago, so I do not own it anymore (had to sold every game I had because of serious money needs, ouch).

But when I had it, I naturally played the heck out of it. So, what should I answer?

Have I ever played an NES? You're darn skippy, I have. In fact, it's the first very gaming console I've ever played. Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt + World Class Track Meet was how it all began for me. I was two years old at the time I started playing it, and even now, at the age of twenty-one, I still continue to play NES games. I have so many fond memories of it.

SolarBlaze said:
Have I ever played an NES? You're darn skippy, I have. In fact, it's the first very gaming console I've ever played. Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt + World Class Track Meet was how it all began for me. I was two years old at the time I started playing it, and even now, at the age of twenty-one, I still continue to play NES games. I have so many fond memories of it.
My first NES game was also SMB, except mine was the SMB/Duck Hunt cartridge. I didn't get to play Duck Hunt though because my mom thought it was too violent. (she became even more stricter when she learned about Mortal Kombat) :P

Jeff said:
SolarBlaze said:
My first NES game was also SMB, except mine was the SMB/Duck Hunt cartridge. I didn't get to play Duck Hunt though because my mom thought it was too violent. (she became even more stricter when she learned about Mortal Kombat) :P
Sucks for you. XP

MarioBros64 said:
Jeff said:
SolarBlaze said:
Sucks for you. XP
I can play Duck Hunt now since I'm older than 13. Never played Mortal Kombat yet though.

I used to own an NES and play it all the time. But, it eventually broke after owning it for, like, 20 years. (Yeah, my parents bought it quite a few years before I was born.)

One time ages ago.

Probably about 30, which in years would be about 10.

Back