Name the Baby

N

Nerdy Guy

My cousin is having her second baby soon, (yes, she's that much older than me) but she isn't sure what to name it yet. I was wondering if you guys have any name ideas I could suggest to her, because the only ones I could come up with were EarthBound related.

Jeff said:
My cousin is having her second baby soon, (yes, she's that much older than me) but she isn't sure what to name it yet. I was wondering if you guys have any name ideas I could suggest to her, because the only ones I could come up with were EarthBound related.
Lol, fail. I'm not sure what to name it, as most of the time the perfect names are made by the parents. What is the other baby/child's name/gender?

Jeff said:

How about Zoey? Or maybe Emily?

Giygas said:
Jeff said:
Lol, fail. I'm not sure what to name it, as most of the time the perfect names are made by the parents. What is the other baby/child's name/gender?
It's a girl, her name is Scoutette (not sure how to spell it) for some reason. (That's her real name, they said they named her after a charcter in "To Kill a Mocking Bird", poor kid...)

If it's a boy, name it Kurt (after Kurt Cobain) or Francis (after Black Francis of The Pixies)

If it's a girl, name it either Alanis (after Alanis Morisette) or Sheryl (after Sheryl Crow).

If a boy - Luke, or Greg, or something manly, like Leslie.

If a girl - Sam or Pat or something girly, like Jesus

Kumatora: Good ideas.

SvS: Francis reminds me of SPM.

Ugo: Who the heck names a girl Jesus? ???

Jeff said:

I would.

After I name all my other daughters after Pokemon.

Jigglypuff said:
Jeff said:

I would.

After I name all my other daughters after Pokemon.
Kirlia would make a good girl's name, wonder if my cousin would buy it. (She did name a girl Scoutette after all)

Henrydamoose: I see what you did there. :roll: Jenna's a pretty good idea though. I need to make a list of these names.

Wayoshi said:
Scoutlette? You serious?
I sure hope not. ._.

Girls' names: Sarah, Delilah, Danielle, Aurelia, Michelle, Ariel, Jessica, Brooke.

Boys' names: Eric, Anthony, Daniel, Christopher, Keaton, Zachary, Alexander, Ryan.

If it's a girl, either Lolita or Sheryl.

Never put too much thought on boy's names, but Gabriel is pretty cool.

Stooben Rooben said:
Wayoshi said:
Scoutlette? You serious?
I sure hope not. ._.

Girls' names: Sarah, Delilah, Danielle, Aurelia, Michelle, Ariel, Jessica, Brooke.

Boys' names: Eric, Anthony, Daniel, Christopher, Keaton, Zachary, Alexander, Ryan.

You have good taste.

Stooben Rooben said:
Wayoshi said:
Scoutlette? You serious?
I sure hope not. ._.
Unfortionaly I'm not kidding, my cousin has a wierd taste in names. I just learned today that one of the names she's considering for the new baby is "Vivianna", so I'm trying to talk her out of naming the baby by herself. The suggestions in this thread are pretty good, I'm glad I made this. :)

Rebecca is another pretty girls' name.

And William is a strong boys' name.

Name it Gabriel.

Back