• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I'm scared of wasps.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
are you scared of bees?

I'm scared of them, I got stung by one when I was young. :(

I guess maybe a bit. Last year, I got one on my foot, and it hurt so bad I literally screamed out..

I'm scared of them despite the fact I've never gotten stung by one.

I'm scared of Wasps, not Bees, because Bees are defensive and they die after stinging someone just once, Wasps are aggresive though and survive beyond a single stinging.

Luckily, I haven't been stung once since I was a small child.

Général Maskass said:
I'm terrified of them. Wasps too.
I heard this one story where this wasp crawled into this lady's ear, an-*shot by SG*

Honeybees? No. The only time they attack is when they feel threatened. Bumblebees? Kinda. They'll attack you just for smelling good, yet not being a flower.

Now, what I actually have a fear of is wasps. They're nasty little bastards that'll attack you for no reason whatsoever. I got stung four times on my left foot by a paper wasp for no reason; I was just relaxing in a lawn chair when the little guy decided to attack me. To this day, the entire right side of my left foot has no feeling -- and this happened almost 5 years ago. I'm surprised I don't have any bad marks on my foot from it.

Stooben Rooben said:
Honeybees? No. The only time they attack is when they feel threatened. Bumblebees? Kinda. They'll attack you just for smelling good, yet not being a flower.

Now, what I actually have a fear of is wasps. They're nasty little *bleep*s that'll attack you for no reason whatsoever. I got stung four times on my left foot by a paper wasp for no reason; I was just relaxing in a lawn chair when the little guy decided to attack me. To this day, the entire right side of my left foot has no feeling -- and this happened almost 5 years ago. I'm surprised I don't have any bad marks on my foot from it.
Ouch. :(

I'm not scared of them too much, as unless you run super fast in their direction or attempt to kill them, they dont sting. I do move around them carefully, though. The only time I was generall in fear of any type of bee was one I was at camp and on a manditory hike, people stepped on wasps nests and they were attacking every group that went through.

Jeff said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Now, what I actually have a fear of is wasps. They're nasty little *bleep*s that'll attack you for no reason whatsoever. I got stung four times on my left foot by a paper wasp for no reason; I was just relaxing in a lawn chair when the little guy decided to attack me. To this day, the entire right side of my left foot has no feeling -- and this happened almost 5 years ago. I'm surprised I don't have any bad marks on my foot from it.
Ouch. :(
Seriously. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fTrSOFyfxs&feature=fvw

Wasps+Japan=Nightmare inducing terror.

Général Maskass said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5QxUR-mZVM

Wasps+Japan=Nightmare inducing terror.
Yeah, I heard about that. It's pretty freaky.

i HATE bees. my friend got stung by one but he is REALLY strong but he only thing that ussualy hurts him is his knee (it goes funny) but that bee sting made him cry for the first time i've seen him cry. I'm REALLY Scared. of course Bees die after stinging you but they still sting you dont they? i cant see someone being afraid of wasps only. wasps like the ones in the video are the ones you would be scared of the most. *shivers*

Stooben Rooben said:
They'll attack you just for smelling good, yet not being a flower.
I know how they feel. [inserttrapjokehere]

Muigi said:
No.

I think a wasp once flew into my eye though...

Just hurted for two minutes.
If it was a bee you'd be blind, since it'll probily fly straight into it.

Back