Chat Applets

Which chat applet do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I just wanted to know what other users thought about chat applets and IRC clients.

Chatzilla.

MarioWiki applet sucks ass due to channel restrictions, and the fact that it's smaller than the Userpedia applet.

Darkmyst, Mibbit, mIRC, and Chatzilla would not be considered applets, because they're not written in Java.

PJIRC (the MarioWiki and Userpedia applet) sucks, you can't even /whois.

Mibbit and the darkmyst CGI:IRC also suck, as they are not very customizable.

I've heard good things about mIRC, but I don't use it.

I use ChatZilla, and that's a great client.

Darkmyst was my favorite, but now Mibbit (which sucks, imo) is the only chat applet my computer can handle because of it's crappy processor. I might give Chatzilla a try, though.

Dozla said:
How exactly does mIRC work? I know you have to download it to your computer, but I don't know much else about it.

Stooben Rooben said:
Darkmyst was my favorite, but now Mibbit (which sucks, imo) is the only chat applet my computer can handle because of it's crappy processor. I might give Chatzilla a try, though.
per, mostly

The only good thing about miibit is taht it looks neater.
What i love about the MW applet is the fonts :)

When I go into the chat, which is pretty rarely, I just login through the MarioWiki.

I prefer UP because of the size and ability to use certain channel commands. Plus, you can access all the channels through there, like #ralphchat.

Trillian. Why can't you vote for Trillian? The founder of this website uses Trillian.

Thank you. :)

Until recently, I used the Userpedia applet, but I recently started using mIRC since I finally discoveed how to make it workm and find it to be more useful than the Userpedia applet.

I'll use Darkmyst if I'm in an AC or UCT meeting because it rarely pings, but other than that, I use UP.

Back