Say something the above user would never say (round two)

I'm one-hundred percent :posh:

♪This is a story all about how my life twisted and turned upside-down, and I'd like to take a couple minutes and sit right there, and tell you the story of how I became the Fresh Prince of a town called Saturn Valley, BOING!♪

Noah89 said:
♪This is a story all about how my life twisted and turned upside-down, and I'd like to take a couple minutes and sit right there, and tell you the story of how I became the Fresh Prince of a town called Saturn Valley, BOING!♪
LOL.Punch out!! is better than any game,especcialy that worthless MOTHER series.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♪In west Beanbean Kingdom, born and raised, on the playground where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out and relaxing all cool, and playing some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of Red and Green Guys, they were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood. Got in one little fight and my momma got scared and said, "You're moving with your auntie and uncle to Bel-air."♪

Back