Zelda

O

OMimistasia

Ok. I know this forum is about Mario, but I have a question.
I'm not a big fan of Zelda games and I only played one (I forget which one) and I hated it. So is Link the main character or Zelda? If Link is, what is Zelda's role and why is it named Zelda?

Link is the main character. Zelda is the "Peach" of the Zelda universe. Its called legend of zelda, because its a fantasy based around Zelda and her ancestors, I guess. BTW, Zelda is a great series, give it another chance. Orcana of time or Twighlight princess are two great ones if you have the wii.

Zelda does suck.

The only ones I've played are the original, Ocarina of Time, Phantom Hourglass, and Twilight Princess (Really sucked).

Ocarina of Time was the worst one, in my opinion.[/flamebait]

And no, I'm not joking. That put me away from playing the other titles besides the ones I already owned. The gameplay was too slow for me.

it does get annoying to run everywhere, but thats what Epona's for (Horse)! i liked Twilight Princess so much i bought it! Orcarina of Time was cool but not as good as TP for me. Jigglypuff, what you just said tells me youre VERY impatient because the gameplay isnt very slow. OMimistasia, like Giygas said, Zelda is the peach of the series except Zelda is more powerful and more awesome. im guessing you hated becasue evry puzzle is advanced. its takes a while to figure out.

Crackin355 said:
Zelda is more powerful and more awesome
A more false statement was never uttered. She may know w=some magic, but Zelda is one of the biggest morons in gaming history. Almost every Zelda game is entirely her fault.

That being said, it is an awesome series.

Shyguy27 said:
Crackin355 said:
Zelda is more powerful and more awesome
A more false statement was never uttered. She may know w=some magic, but Zelda is one of the biggest morons in gaming history. Almost every Zelda game is entirely her fault.

That being said, it is an awesome series.

Well, there are a couple:

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

And almost anything from the Bush administration.

OMimistasia said:
Ok. I know this forum is about Mario, but I have a question.
I'm not a big fan of Zelda games and I only played one (I forget which one) and I hated it. So is Link the main character or Zelda? If Link is, what is Zelda's role and why is it named Zelda?
Because Zelda knows how to pay for top billing. :P

doesnt she help link hurt ganondorf with the light arrows in most of the games? because she does in TP. i mean, atleast Zelda helps in some games (Unlike that Pink Dressed, Wall-Nut Brained bitch)

Ok thanks everyone. I played some one on the gamecube. You had to catch pigs. That's all I know, oh and it was Toon Link.

i hired that out when i was a little kid. i was too dumb to figure most things out. i got past the first dungeon (with youtube helping with the boss) and then i couldnt even get into the 2nd Dungeon

Back