A Nintendo Story

cpleshek

Koopa Troopa
This is a story that I am writing about Nintendo. I have it on Spiral Mountain (www.spiralmountain.co.uk/forums). Any way here it is.

A NINTENDO STORY: PROLOGUE

"Some people say that violence corrupts you, and others say that it helps you prevail..."
-Mario

Once, a long time ago, on a world far away from ours an evil arose, that world is known only as the Nintendo World. There were three types of people who lived there: Heroes, Villains, and Neutrals. The leader of the Heroes is, of course, Mario, and the leader of the Villains is none other than the notorious Koopa King, Bowser. The Nintendo World is split into regions. There is the Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, Isle o' Hags, and the system that the Nintendo World is located in is the Lylat System. Mario foresees that the Nintendo Villains will lay a huge war upon the Nintendo Heroes. Let's see how Mario can tell his friends about this.

END OF PROLOGUE

Now you've gotten a basic view of the story and what it is going to be about. There are more regions than just those three though, they will be mentioned in the story later on.

A NINTENDO STORY PART I: RISE OF THE VILLAINS

SECTION 1:

It is a bright and early day in the Mushroom Kingdom, the birds are chirping and the Toadstools, the locals of the Mushroom Kingdom, are gossiping as they do every beautiful morning. Mario was standing by the front door of his house watching everyone. He sniffs the air "Ah! What a beautiful morning it is!" He said. Just then, his brother, Luigi, came running toward him. "Hey Mario!" He said "Aren't you supposed to be dressed up?" Suddenly Mario's face turned pale. "Oh crap! I forgot! Today's the day!" He yelled. Today, Mario was supposed to be married to the beloved Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach.

Mario quickly dashed into his house, up to his bedroom, into his closet, and got into a spiffy suit and tie, and put on a pair of new black shoes he had just bought yesterday. "I can't believe I forgot!" He told himself over and over again. He checked his pocket watch, it was 10:45 a.m., 15 minutes before the wedding. Mario ran downstairs, grabbed a granola bar for breakfast, ran outside and ran as fast as he could toward Peach's Castle.

Luigi, who was left standing by Mario's front door, went home himself and got dressed up as well, he sure didn't want to miss his own brother's wedding. Luigi was already married, to another Princess, Daisy. Daisy was with Peach helping her get ready. Mario had been to Luigi's wedding 2 months before, and he didn't want to make himself look selfish. Luigi, unlike Mario, had a car and drove himself to Peach's Castle.

Mario arrived at the castle shortly before Luigi and ran inside. He sat down on a bench, tired of running. Luigi came in and sat down beside Mario. "Everything's going to be alright, Mario, just calm down, I know you're nervous, I was nervous at my wedding and you were there." The newly installed bell in the castle rung. It was 10:55, it was time to go into the Main Hall...

END OF SECTION 1

Please comment!

SECTION 2:

Mario and Luigi entered though the door to the Main Hall, Mario and Luigi went to the front of the room, Luigi was Mario's Best Man. Mario looked out at the crowd that was taking their seats. He was pleased to see some of his friends were there as well, he saw Wario and Waluigi, Professor Elvin Gadd, Yoshi and his wife Birdo, F.L.U.D.D. or the Flash Liquidizing Ultra Dousing Device, Mario didn't know how F.L.U.D.D. got there since he has no legs. There were a bunch of Toadstools, Goombas, and Koopas as well.

Daisy came out of a room in the back and sat down in a chair. Toadsworth, who was one of Peach's scholars, was the one who would marry Peach and Mario.

The bell struck 11:00 and the Mushroom Kingdom theme started playing. "Wait a minute!" said Toadsworth, "That can't be right, switch the record around you idiot!" A Toadstool took a record out of a record machine, flipped it over and put it back in. The "Here comes the bride" music started playing.

Peach came out of the door with a white dress on and a veil over her head. She walked up land stood next to Mario. Toadsworth started to speak. "Do you, Mario, marry Princess Peach Toadstool, in sickness and in health, and never until death depart?" he asked. "I do," said Mario. "And do you, Princess Peach Toadstool, marry Mario, in sickness and health, and never until death depart?" Toadsworth asked. "I do," said Peach. "Then I now pronounce you husband and wife!" He said. Mario and Peach kiss. Wario turns away and throws up into a bag, and Waluigi starts to cry. Everyone else cheers.

Just as Mario and Peach leave to the Feast Room, a large battleship comes out of the clouds towards the castle. "Oh no!" screamed Peach. "It's Bowser! He's returned!" Peach went to the door she watched in horror as bullets fired at innocent Toadstools. "The poor creatures!" she cried. Mario came and stood by her. His eyes were fixed on a large cannon on the front of the battleship. "That's a new installment," he said.

END OF SECTION 2

SECTION 3:

Suddenly, and air fighter landed outside, closely followed by another. Out of one jumped Fox McCloud, leader of the Starfox Team, and Falco Lombardi, Fox's friend jumped out of the other one. "We saw the battleship approaching from Low World Orbit, how can we help, Mario?" asked Fox.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I have returned not to kidnapp the Princess, but to declare war upon you, Mario, and the other Nintendo Heroes! I have already assembled my team! I'll start this war by bringing entire ruin to the Mushroom Kingdom!" Bowser says from the battleship. The large cannon fires at the castle and destroys the tower part of it. "Mama Mia!" exclaimed Mario, "That's some heavy fire power!"

The battleship flies up over the Mushroom Kingdom and drops a huge bomb from a hatch on the bottom of the ship. "Everyone quickly! Into the moat!" yelled Peach. Everyone jumps into the moat around the castle. The bomb explodes shaking and destroying the entire Mushroom Kingdom. The battleship flies away as if nothing had even happened.

After the battleship was out of sight, everyone that had jumped into the moat came out. "Dang! I'm all wet!" said Wario. "We've got to warn the rest of the Nintendo Heroes around the World!" said Mario. Everyone looks upon the carnage of the castle and the Mushroom Kingdom. "I can't believe it" said Toadsworth, "the Mushroom Kingdom has been destroyed." They continue to look upon the wreckage.

"Fox, Falco, I need your help, are your Arwings still intact?" asked Mario. "Yes, fortunately we managed to engage the shields on the Arwings when we landed," said Falco. "That's great, I need you both to deliver the message of the War to Link of Hyrule, Banjo of Spiral Mountain, which is located on the Isle o' Hags. Also, fly up to Mobius which is a moon not far from here, deliver to Sonic the hedgehog, Donkey Kong of Jungle Japes, Captain Falcon of F-Zero, Ness and Lucas of Mother, and Samus Aran of Brinstar. If you guys can get any others, I'd be very happy." Mario told them. "That is a lot to do, but we will get it done, Mario," Fox and Falco get into their Arwings and fly off.

"What should we do with all of the dead Toadstools?" asked Waluigi. "I say we cremate em' all and forget about them, besides, I'm hungry," said Wario. "How can you think of food at a time like this?" asked Daisy. "We should at least give them a decent burial," said Peach "I still can't believe this happened..."

END OF SECTION 3

Everyone tell me how good I'm doing!

SECTION 4:

The next day, the remaining Toadstools started rebuilding their destroyed homes. It would take months before they would be able to rebuild Peach's Castle. "Well, the Mushroom Kingdom Castle was rebuilt from ruin once before, and we'll do it again!" said Toadsworth.

Then a beam of light appeared and three people appeared. One was a man in a green tunic with a sword in a sheath on his back and a shield in his hand. The next was a woman in a pinkish-purple and white dress with a sword in a sheath on her hip. And the last one was a kid in a green tunic with a sword in a sheath on his back and a wooden shield in hand. "Link! Zelda! Link Jr.!" exclaimed Mario. "Hey, Mario!" said Link, "We got the message, this is grave news."

Soon, Sonic the hedgehog and his friends, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow, Silver, Cream, and Cheese had suddenly appeared using Shadow's ability to use Chaos Control. "What's up Mario?" asked Sonic. "As Fox or Falco has told you already what happened, Bowser and his allies have waged war on us!" said Mario.

After about two days, everyone was there, Link and his family, Sonic and his friends, Ness and Lucas, Fox and Falco, Banjo and Kazooie, along with Mumbo, Humba, Bottles, and Jam Jars, Captain Falcon, Donkey Kong and his nephews, Diddy, Lankey, Tiny, and Chunky Kong. And also a friend, Funky Kong. Also, Fox and Falco brought some people that Mario didn't ask for: Marth, Roy, and Ike, Kirby and Meta Knight, Pit, Captain Olimar and his little Pikmin, and the Ice Climbers, who called themselves Popo and Nana. "We have a strong force here," said Mario. "I'm sure we'll find others along the way though."

"Okay, here's what the plan is: We wait for news about when Bowser and his allies will strike," said Mario. "His allies may include: King K. Rool, Ganondorf, Dr. Eggman and Mecha Sonic, Wolf O'Donnell, and Gruntilda. I'm sure there will be much more though." "But what are we going to do in the meantime?" asked Sonic. "Hm, if my Wii wasn't destroyed in the bombardment, we could have played Brawl," said Mario. "So I suggest we help with rebuilding the Mushroom Kingdom."

END OF SECTION 4
END OF PART I

That's right, I'm finally done with Part I and will have section 1 of Part II up as soon as I can.

A NINTENDO STORY PART II: THE BATTLE BEGINS

SECTION 1:

After the bombardment, Bowser had not gone back to his castle in fear of being hunted by revenge-seeking Toadstools. Instead, he went to King K. Rool's Castle, there he met up with some of his allies.

"Ah, Bowser, you made it!" said K. Rool. "Only you, myself, Wolf, and Ganondorf have arrived, but I expect the others to be here shortly," Bowser walked over to a barrel marked "Bud Lite" and pressed a button, the beer poured into a mug. "So, how did you plan to wage the War by destroying the Mushroom Kingdom go?" asked Wolf O'Donnell. "Heh heh! Total success!" said Bowser. "Great to know," said Ganondorf, "Soon I'll finally have my revenge on Link!"

Soon, someone busted through the door with a spell, it was Gruntilda, or Grunty, the Witch, with her sisters Mingella (Mingy) and Blobbelda (Blobby). Obviously, Mingy and Blobby didn't die when Gruntilda had crushed them with 1 ton blocks. "I'm back and I'm fat, and I can't wait to hit Banjo with a bat!" said Grunty. Grunty loved to make rhymes, but everyone else got annoyed of it. So in Banjo and Kazooie's third adventure, Mingy and Blobby forced her to stop, but now she's rhyming once more.

"Ah, Gruntilda! Come in and have a seat!" said Bowser, "You too, Mingella, and Blobbelda," Grunty, Mingy, and Blobby came in and made themselves comfortable. "Tell me Bowser, how long will this take? I've got cookies ready to bake!" said Grunty. "Hold your Koopas!" yelled Bowser. "We've- I've waged war upon Mario and his worthless allies by destroying the Mushroom Kingdom!" "Yeah, yeah. I need a drink, I'm hot and my armpits stink!" "The Bud Lite is over there" said Wolf pointing to the barrel. "I do not drink beer! You stupid ugly queer!" said Grunty. "Don't make me blast you!" said Wolf reaching for his blaster. Grunty shut up.

"All right, here's the plan!" said Bowser. "We attack Hyrule first, and that's where the first battle will take place," "When will be? When do we go? I've got to know!" said Grunty. "Stop that stupid rhyming! It's very annoying!" yelled Bowser. "Oh, fine, if I must once more," she said. "We go when everyone arrives!" said Bowser, "But until then we should just wait patiently."

SECTION 2:

Meanwhile...

In the Mushroom Kingdom, the Toadstools were continuing their normal lives, with the exception of rebuilding their homes. Mario and Luigi's houses were now rebuilt. Mario had a pretty large basement, good enough for a meeting place, so everyone went down there. Mario started to speak. "Alright everyone, my spies have told me that Bowser and his allies are attacking Hyrule in an attempt to capture Hyrule Castle as a base, so that's where we are going," he said. "Well that's just great!" said Link, "I hate my life." "Well, I guess you'll need to use the Ocarina of Time and warp us to Hyrule," said Mario. "Hm, I've never warped this many people at once before, side effects could be dangerous," said Link. "Just do it and stop complaining, elf!" yelled Kazooie, Banjo's loudmouth bird friend. Link plays the Prelude of Light and everyone warps to the Temple of Time in Hyrule.

Everyone appeared next to a pedestal with a glyph of the Triforce, the symbol of Hyrule, on it. "Is everyone here?" asked Link. "Where's Luigi?" asked Mario. "MARIO!!" yelled Luigi from on the ceiling. "Luigi! How did you get up there?" asked Fox. "Common side effect," said Link. "In a few seconds he'll fall down." Luigi fell down on top of Wario. "Good thing your fat body was there to break my fall," laughed Luigi. "Why you little pest! I'll kill you!" yelled Wario. "Come on! Let's get outside, I feel heat and smell smoke!" said Link. They run outside and see that all of Hyrule Market Town is on fire and K. Rool's Castle is hovering above Hyrule Castle. "K. Rool's Castle could never fly!" said Donkey Kong. "All I remember it doing was floating on water!"

They ran down to Hyrule Field, where some of the Villains were waiting for them. It looks like the battle is about to begin.

END OF SECTION 2

SECTION 3:

It was a small squad of villains, Gruntilda, some Gruntbots, Koopas, and Goombas, Dark Link, and Dr. Eggman. "Is that all you got? Seriously?" said Wario. "Well these bots don't cost any cash, so I can whip them up in a flash!" said Grunty. "Oomenacka! Witch's rhyming annoying to Mumbo!" said Mumbo. "Well you'll have to deal with it, skull boy, until you I shall destroy!"

Grunty attacked with spells and had the Gruntbots use whatever power she gave them. Dark Link charged at Link. Link jumped and dodged him and then downwards stabbed him and Dark Link died. "We stand no chance!" cried Dr. Eggman, Sonic and friends' enemy. "I'll be the judge of that, fat man!" said Grunty. She blew a very loud whistle, everyone covered their ears because of the loudness. A bunch of Gruntbots came carrying a large vehicle.

"Ah, the only vehicle I had that never fought the Bear and Bird with! My pride and joy, the Witchywagon!" said Grunty. She jumps into the Witchywagon. "Prepare to die!" She loaded up the lasers, when suddenly, a large energy laser ball came from the sky and hit the Witchywagon. it exploded and Grunty flew out onto the ground. "Ugh, what happened? asked Grunty, "No, no! What's happened to my wagon? Whoever did this will get a saggin'!" "Now your rhymes are just starting to suck," said Mario. "Whoever shot me, show yourself!" yelled Grunty.

Someone in red and orange armor with a cannon on their arm appeared. It took of it's helmet and revealed that it was a woman. "I'm Samus Aran, a bounty hunter. I am one of the Nintendo Heroes. Here's my card." She holds up a card that says "Certified Nintendo Hero: Samus Aran". Grunty got up. "Now shall we retreat?" asked Eggman. "Fine, we shall retreat for now, but I'll be back with a stronger garrison! Come on Eggman!" They ran away back to K. Rool's Castle and it flew away.

"We won!" cried Luigi. "This calls for a celebration!" said Sonic. "No," said Mario "We can't relax, we have to keep our guard up, who knows where or when they will strike next." "Come on Mario, don't be a sour puss! Just a small party?" asked Banjo. "*Sigh* Fine, we'll have a small celebration," agreed Mario. "Link, warp us back to the Mushroom Kingdom, if you will." "No problem, hang on to your butts!" Link plays the Mushroom Kingdom theme on the Ocarina of Time and everyone warps back to the Mushroom Kingdom.

END OF SECTION 3

SECTION 4:

The Nintendo Heroes have won their first battle against the Villains. They also have a new ally, Samus Aran who had helped them defeat Gruntilda. Then they went back to the Mushroom Kingdom to celebrate their victory. It has now been two weeks since the battle and they are waiting for Mario's spies to report the Villains' next move. Peach's Castle has now been rebuilt, so it makes an ideal place for a base.

Meanwhile... back in K. Rool's Castle

"So, Gruntilda," said Bowser frustrated, "you ran away from the battle?" "Well, yeah, I lost all of my power by a new ally that they had! What was her name? Um, Samus! That's it, Samus Aran, she's a bounty hunter!" said Grunty. "Samus you say?" asked Bowser, "a female that usually goes around in a red and orange suit that makes her look like some kind of robot?" "Yeah," said Grunty. "That actually might be a problem for us. Kamek!" yelled Bowser. A Magikoopa came flying on a broom to Bowser. "Yes your Majesty?" asked Kamek. "I need you to rally more troops," replied Bowser. "Wait!" interrupted Grunty, "Koopas and Goombas won't do anything! They are just easy kills for Mario and his allies!" "Hm, you're right," said Bowser, "It's just a waste of time. What we need are more Villains!" "But where do we find more?" asked Eggman. "I can help you," said a mysterious voice.

Everyone turned around to see a penguin in a robe with a hammer. "Who are you?" asked K. Rool. "The name's Dedede, King Dedede," said the penguin. "You're just a penguin," said Wolf. "A KING penguin!" said Dedede, "with a hammer!" "You might be useful to us actually," said Bowser. "Thanks, where do I sign?" asked Dedede. "Just swear eternal loyalty to me until we win this war," said Bowser. "Sure, I guess, I have nothing better to do anyway," said Dedede. "Great! Bwahahahahaha!" laughed Bowser.

END OF SECTION 4
END OF PART II

A NINTENDO STORY PART III: TROUBLE IN AN ALTERNATE REALM

SECTION 1:

On the Nintendo World, Mario and his friends have won their first battle against Bowser and his evil allies. On the good side of the Villains, they have gained a new ally, King Dedede. Now the Heroes are at Peach's Castle.

"It's been a few weeks, and we still haven't heard anything about the Villains' next attack," said Mario. A few minutes later, they went outside as they saw two glowing stars heading right for them. "Oh crap, move everyone!" said Link. Everyone moved from their position as the stars crashed to the ground. As the cloud of dust subsided, they saw two figures. One was a pink ball with arms and legs, the other was a ball with arms and legs with a knight's helmet and a sword.

"Kirby? Meta Knight? What are you guys doing here?" asked Mario. "You have to work on controlling your Warp Stars guys." "Hey Mario! we came because we saw King Dedede sneaking out of Dreamland," said Kirby. "I saw him sneaking out of Dreamland, you were relaxing at your house not doing a thing until I came and got you! Anyway, we came to track him down and team up with you in the war," said Meta Knight. Then a Toadstool came up to Mario and whispered something into his ear. "Kirby, Meta Knight, welcome to the team," said Mario, "my spies have just informed me that they saw Bowser sneaking back into his castle along with his ruthless allies." "Hm, they're trapping themselves in the castle?" asked Luigi, "then this might work to our advantage!" "Let's a go, everyone!" said Mario

They leave the Castle Courtyard and go to Bowser's Castle. When they walk inside, they are immediately greeted by Koopas and Goombas and Gloombas and Hammer Bros. and Dry Bones. The Heroes kill everything in their path until they finally reach Bowser. Bowser it floating in his Koopa Clown Cart with his allies standing behind him. "Hello, Mario and friends, welcome to my humble abode!" said Bowser, grinning. "Give up, Bowser, there's no way you can win! You're outnumbered!" said Mario "Bwahahahahaha! I saw your spies and killed a few, I knew you're other spies would see me going back into my castle, I wanted you to come, Mario! You fell right into my trap!" Bowser presses a button and the floor under the Heroes disappears. Mario and his friends fall into a Warp Pipe at the bottom.

They pop out in a place where they have no idea where they are. They are in some kind of medevil place. Someone walks out of a house, walks up to Mario and says, "I'm Jauffre, what do you want?"

END OF SECTION 1

SECTION 2:

"My name is Mario, and these are my friends," said Mario. "Where are we?" "This is Weynon Priory, chapter-house of the Blades and the Order of Talos," said Jauffre. "Who are the Blades?" asked Link. "Soldiers to defend the Emperor who was recently slain by assassins known as the Mythic Dawn," said Jauffre. "Sounds like they didn't do a very good job of protecting him," said Wario. "Who is Talos?" asked Mario. One of the Nine Divines, who are the Gods and Goddesses of Tamriel. Talos was once the Emperor Tiber Septim, and then after he died he became the Divine Talos." "Weird story, what realm are we in?" asked Luigi. "This is Tamriel, you are in the province of Cyrodiil," said Jauffre, "Where did you come from?" "We are from the Nintendo World, can you help us get back?" asked Mario. "Yes, but it will require you to do a task for me," Jauffre said.

"What is this task, Mr. Jauffre?" asked Mario. "Just south of this Priory, an Oblivion Gate has opened! Some of the Mythic Dawn who survived must have figured out that it is still possible to open Oblivion Gates after the barriers protecting this realm from Oblivion have been sealed." said Jauffre. "What's an Oblivion Gate?" asked Kirby. "It's a fiery portal to Hell," said Jauffre. " It has Demons known as Daedra in it, like Dremoras, Scamps, Atronachs, Daedroths and so on. So, do you think you are up to the task?" he asked. "What do we have to do?" asked Mario. "Go inside the Oblivion Gate and shut it of course!" said Jauffre. "But how do we do that?" asked Luigi. "Well, first you have to get through the Wastes of Oblivion, then you have to get to the top of the Sigil Tower and take the Sigil Stone from its resting place at the top," said Jauffre, "Here, I'll give you this map of Cyrodiil and mark the Oblivion Gate on the map." Jauffre hands Mario a map of Cyrodiil.

"Okay, I'm only going to bring with me Luigi, Link, Kirby, Meta Knight, Samus and Banjo with me," said Mario "You can take Kazooie if you want to, Banjo." Those eight Heroes head south towards the Oblivion Gate. When they approach it they see a huge glowing fiery portal. "So that's an Oblivion Gate?" asked Banjo "Apparently so, he did say it was a fiery portal to Hell," said Link. "Alright, let's a go!" said Mario. They all run into the Oblivion Gate.

END OF SECTION 2

SECTION 3:

They appear in a place that someone would think that they are in Hell. The sky is red, the ground is made out of rock, and there are oceans of lava. Just ahead of them were Daedra, weird imp like creatures called Scamps. "I never thought to see a place like this," said Link. "Well that Jauffre person said that after we get through these wastes, we reach a tower," said Kirby. "Then we go to the top of the tower and take that stone!" said Meta Knight. "But first we gotta get through these dumbfarts!" said Kazooie. "Alright, let's get em'!" said Mario.

The Heroes charge at the Daedra. Mario punches and shoots fireballs at Scamps, Link stabs some Spider Daedra and Daedroths. Kazooie jumps out of Banjo's backpack and starts pecking Daedra through their heads. "Aw, my beak is all bloody now!" she said. Banjo grabs his his heavy backpack and whacks a Flame Atronach in the head with it, then he punches it to death. Kirby sucks up and swallows a Scamp and now he can shoot fireballs. Meta Knight finds a man like creature with a sword, the creature is in weird armor. This creature is a Dremora, Meta Knight battles it until Link comes and cuts its head off. "Hey, come on, Link, that was my kill!" said Meta Knight "Well you know what they say, you win some, you lose some!" laughed Link. "There's the Sigil Tower!" said Mario pointing to a very evil looking tower. "Ya think?" said Kazooie, "It's the most evil tower here of course it's the Sigil Tower!" "Banjo, shut your bird up!" said Mario. "With pleasure," said Banjo. Banjo shoves Kazooie back into his backpack and locks it shut. "Well, let's go inside," said Luigi, "What are we waiting for?" They all head into the Sigil Tower.

Ahead of them they see a large beam of fire and some Daedra. They kill all of the Daedra and go through a door marked "Rending Halls." They go up and kill everything they see. "That's five for me!" said Meta Knight, "How many you got Link?" "Seven, better catch up!" said Link. "Well I have fifteen" said Samus, "You both gotta catch up!" They go through the next door and they are back in the room with the fire beam, only higher up. They go up a ramp and into another door marked "Corridors of Dark Salvation." They keep killing and killing until they finally reach a door marked "Sigil Keep." They go in.

They kill everything and when they go to the top, they see a stone floating in the beam of fire. "This must be the Sigil Stone," said Mario. He takes it and Oblivion dissolves around the Heroes. They appear back in Cyrodiil.

END OF SECTION 3

SECTION 4:

When they stepped out of the Oblivion Gate, it blew up, everyone was back in Cyrodiil, safe. Jauffre and the Heroes that didn't go into the Oblivion Gate were waiting for them. "Mario has returned!" said Jauffre. "Congratulations, Mario! Now I believe I owe you. I will send you back to the Nintendo World." "How will you be able to send us back?" asked Sonic. "Sigil Stones have special powers, and I believe they'll be able to send you back to your realm," said Jauffre, "I'll need the Sigil Stone, Mario." Mario hands Jauffre the Sigil Stone.

Jauffre takes the Sigil Stone and casts a spell. A portal opens. "Go! The portal will not hold for long! Farewell, Mario, and thanks again," said Jauffre. Mario and the Heroes enter the portal.

They come out in the Mushroom Kingdom, just outside of Peach's Castle. "Alright, let's go back to Bowser's Castle! And hopefully we will not fall into another trap," said Mario. They run back over to Bowser's Castle. "WHAT!?" yelled Bowser. "How'd you get back!?" "Sending us to an alternate video game world won't help you win, Bowser!" Mario said, "If there's a way forward, there's always a way back!" "No matter, I'll just destroy you all now!" said Bowser, "Prepare to die, Mario!" "Um, if you still haven't noticed, you're outnumbered," said Mario. "Oh crap, I keep forgetting about that," said Bowser, "We shall retreat for now, at least out of this cramped castle." Bowser and the Villains suddenly disappear. "What? Where did they go?" asked Link. The Heroes had no idea how they had disappeared, but guessed that they used some kind of transporter.

They left Bowser's Castle and went back to Peach's Castle for a celebration of their safe return to the Nintendo World. But they would always stay alert for when the Villains would attack next.

END OF SECTION 4
END OF PART III

A NINTENDO STORY PART IV: LOST IN THE PIPE MAZE

SECTION 1:

Mario and the Heroes have returned from the alternate realm of Tamriel just in time for Bowser and the Villains to escape. They have gone back to Peach's Castle to have a celebration. After the celebration was over, a Toadstool came running in. "Mario! Bowser has been spotted on Yoshi's Island building a massive castle and terrorizing the Yoshis that live there!" the Toadstool said. "Okay, we'll have to take the Warp Pipes there!" said Mario, "Let's a go!"

They go to the Warp Pipe Fields. "The Pipe Maze is just below us," said Mario, "Everybody jump into this Warp Pipe." Mario pointed to a Warp Pipe marked "Yoshi's Island." Everybody jumps into it. They land on a hard floor. "Wait, we're supposed to be on Yoshi's Island, not in the middle of the Pipe Maze," said Mario, "Bowser must have switched the location of the Warp Pipe." "So you mean we're stuck in here?" asked Luigi. Unfortunately, yes," said Mario. "There's gotta be a way outta here though," said Link. "You can look, but it's hopeless, old chap," said a voice. Everyone turns around to see a Koopa and a Goomba. "Mario! Remember me, old boy? It's Professor Kolorado!" said the Koopa, "And with me here is Goombella." "Hi Mario!" said Goombella. "Yes, I remember you, we went on a journey together to Mt. Lava Lava!" said Mario. "Ah, yes, good times," said Kolorado.

"Goombella and I have been stuck down here for about a month now, we've been living off of whatever we have in our knapsacks," said Kolorado. "Hey, maybe you guys can help us get out!" said Goombella. "Alright we will go with you," said Mario.

"Alright chaps, there's one place Goombella and I haven't looked for an exit, and it's just down this tunnel," said Kolorado, pointing down a long dark tunnel. "We're gonna need some torches," said Mario, "Do you have any, Kolorado?" "No, we ran out a few days ago," said Kolorado. "Wait," said Zelda, "Link, do you have any Deku Sticks?" "A few, why?" asked Link. "I'll use Din's Fire to light one as a torch!" "Good idea, especially because Din's Fire won't burn up the Deku Sticks," said Link. He pulled out a Deku Stick and Zelda casts Din's Fire on it, it catches fire, but it doesn't burn up. "Alright everyone, let's a go!" said Mario. They head down the tunnel.

END OF SECTION 1

SECTION 2:

The Heroes have fallen into the Pipe Maze and met up with Professor Kolorado and Goombella, who had been stuck in the Pipe Maze for nearly a month. "Be careful of Gloombas!" said Kolorado as they were heading down the tunnel, "If you wake one up, you'll be sorry." They quietly walked past the sleeping gray Goombas known as Gloombas. Luigi trips over one that is sleeping in the middle of the tunnel, it wakes up. When it wakes up, it screams very loudly, of course waking up the other Gloombas. "Luigi! Look what you did!" said Kirby. "Sorry," said Luigi. The Gloombas surrounded the Heroes.

"Wait, I remember reading that Gloombas hate fire!" said Kolorado. Link points the flaming Deku Stick at the Gloombas, they run away. "Swell job, old boy!" said Kolorado. They continue down the tunnel until they reach a dead end. "Crap, it's a dead end!" said Mario. "What do we do now?" asked Luigi. "There's a hole up there," said Kolorado, pointing to the ceiling. It was too high for any of the Heroes to reach.

Just then something fell from the hole and landed on Luigi. The thing got up, it was Stuffwell, he looked like a briefcase. "Hello Master Mario!" said Stuffwell, "It's been a while since I've seen you!" "Hello, Stuffwell, what are you doing down here?" asked Mario. "I've brought a message from Master Gadd," he replied. Stuffwell opens himself and projects a hologram of Professor Elvin Gadd. "Hello Mario," said E. Gadd. "Hello Professor," replied Mario. "I heard you were trapped in the Pipe Maze, my map pinpoints you at a dead end of a long dark tunnel, but it also shows that there is a thin wall with another tunnel behind it, try destroying the wall right in front of you."

Mario and Luigi pull out their hammers and start slamming the wall. It crumbles and there is now a tunnel extension. "Good work Mario," said E. Gadd, "You should be able to continue without my help. Oh, and one more thing, I heard that a beast lies sleeping ahead, be prepared for the worst." The hologram of E. Gadd disappears and Stuffwell closes himself up. "Well it looks like I'm stuck with you guys," said Stuffwell. The Heroes head through the tunnel.

END OF SECTION 2

SECTION 3

As they walked down the tunnel, they past by Gloombas who were frantically running the opposite direction of the Heroes, obviously in fear. "The Gloombas must be running from the creature Professor Gadd was talking about," said Mario, "Alright, we can take him!" The Heroes head forward into a room, when they enter the first thing they see is a giant Piranha Plant. "It's Petey Piranha!" said Mario, "And he's awake." Petey Piranha stands up and roars very loudly. "RAAAAAR!!! WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER LEAVE ME ALONE!?!?" roared Petey.

"Wait, you don't want to kill us?" asked Mario. "Kill you?" asked Petey, "Why would I want to kill you? I'm not evil anymore. Instead of terrorizing Bianco Hills I decided to live out the rest of my life in the Underground Pipe Maze!" "I guess I beat you too many times and you figured out that you could never win," said Mario, "Hey Petey, do you know a way out of here?" "Yeah, there's a hole I dug down that tunnel a long time ago." Petey pointed to a tunnel behind him. "Thanks Petey," said Mario. The Heroes head down the tunnel.

"This is a long tunnel," said Link, "I wonder how long this will go on." "Not long enough for you to survive!" said a voice. The Heroes turn around to see a red, black, green, and yellow Koopa. "Oh no, it's the Koopa Bros.," said Mario, "what are you trouble makers doing down here?" "Revenge for rescuing that Star Spirit eight years ago!" said Red. "Well if you haven't noticed, you're outnumbered," said Mario. "We can take you all on!" said Black. "You idiot!" said Red, "We can't take them all on! There are too many of them!" "Then what do we do?" asked Yellow. "We retreat! But mark my words, Mario, you better sleep with one eye open!" said Red. The Koopa Bros. run off.

"Sounds like you've had a run in with those guys huh?" asked Link. "Just some old adversaries," said Mario. The Heroes continue down the tunnel. "Hey, I see light up ahead!" said Luigi. The Heroes have finally found their way out of the Pipe Maze. Or have they?

END OF SECTION 3

SECTION 4:

The Heroes run towards the light, but when they reach it, they realize that it was only a torch lit by someone. "This tunnel seems to go on forever!" complained Sonic. "Stop whining Sonic!" said Shadow. "Hey Shadow, why don't you use Chaos Control to warp us out of this maze?" asked Sonic. "There are too many people, I would need a Chaos Emerald to do that," replied Shadow. The Heroes continue down the tunnel.

About an hour later, they finally find the way out that Petey Piranha dug. "I never want to go back down there again," said Mario. Mario goes over to the Warp Pipe marked "Yoshi's Island" and takes the nameplate off. Then he goes to a Warp Pipe marked "Pipe Maze" and replaces the nameplate with the Yoshi's Island nameplate and puts the Pipe Maze nameplate on the other Warp Pipe. "There, that fixes everything," said Mario, "I hope." The Heroes jump into the newly marked "Yoshi's Island" Warp Pipe.

They appear on a tropical island. "Good, we're on Yoshi's Island!" said Mario. A rather fat Yoshi comes running to Mario, it's the Chief Yoshi. "Mario! Thank God you're here! Bowser has destroyed our village and built a castle where the village was!" said the Chief Yoshi, "And he's imprisoned most of our tribe! Only myself and twenty other Yoshis escaped." Behind the Chief, Mario counted nineteen Yoshis. "Where's the last Yoshi?" asked Mario. "Thunderfoot? He's off gathering food for us," said the Chief. A giant purple Yoshi came out of the forest with a bunch of berries. "Woah! That's a big Yoshi!" said Link. "Yes, it is very rare for a giant Yoshi to be born," said the Chief. "Don't worry, he's friendly."

"Come on, I'll show you the way to Bowser's Castle. They follow the Chief to a very large castle. "This is it," said the Chief, "Be careful in there."

END OF SECTION 4
END OF PART IV

Back