Meta Knight Adventure(s)

YOUTHOUGHTHATIPROBABLYWASLYINGABOUTTHISBUTGUESSWHATHERESAQUICKONETOSHOWIMSTILLDOINGIT!
metaknightadventure004.png

Cool. :)
I hope the next one is longer and continues the plot.

Waluigi said:
pixel43895 said:
Waluigi said:
pixel43895 said:
i dun get it

this doesnt follow the story of any of teh kirbeh games!!!
... Of course it doesn't. It's meant to be a totally different story.
well that stupid!!!!
That's normal for FAN comics, and he (the creator) has every right to make his own story..
but thats real dum!!! and how can the persin who make this be a guy if theyre a MAID!!!! UR AN IDIOT!

pixel43895 said:
Waluigi said:
pixel43895 said:
Waluigi said:
pixel43895 said:
i dun get it

well that stupid!!!!
That's normal for FAN comics, and he (the creator) has every right to make his own story..
but thats real dum!!! and how can the persin who make this be a guy if theyre a MAID!!!! UR AN IDIOT!
.. The creator stated that he is a male. If something is different than what you think it should be, it is not dumb. Please do not go around mindlessly flaming or you will be banned from the forums.

Waluigi said:
pixel43895 said:
Waluigi said:
pixel43895 said:
Waluigi said:
pixel43895 said:
i dun get it

well that stupid!!!!
.. The creator stated that he is a male. If something is different than what you think it should be, it is not dumb. Please do not go around mindlessly flaming or you will be banned from the forums.
He's a troll, LF. Please don't respond to his posts. ;)

pixel43895 said:
i dun get it

You sound like Major Payne in the ass

Dr. Doofenshmirtz said:
YOUTHOUGHTHATIPROBABLYWASLYINGABOUTTHISBUTGUESSWHATHERESAQUICKONETOSHOWIMSTILLDOINGIT!
metaknightadventure004.png

I laughed so hard at the "IDONWANA" bit.

I don't like this comic.

Then again, Ugozima and I are basically the opposites of each other in many way.

Back