Meta Knight Adventure(s)

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
metaknightadventure001.png

I did it like 20 minutes. It must suck.

The story sucks, too.

King Dedede has pissed Meta Knight off for the last time! He and his partners Kirby, Skitty, Oddish, Cleffa, and Azurill must stop him or something.

That's just the gist of the plot.

Archive

Comic 001
Comic 002
Comic 003

Jigglypuff said:
I did it like 20 minutes. It must suck.
I did the first issue of KttW in like ten.

I like it, Jiggly! Woulda been funnier if meta knight went all mario.
"Hey, come back here you big monkey!"
BTW, I'm on meh dsi.

LuigiIsMe said:
BTW, I'm on meh dsi.
I probably shoulda mentioned that it is meant to be more of a serious comic with some humor in it to keep it interesting.

And since you haven't been here long, you should know I was originally Ugozima and some people still call me Ugo.

Almost done with part 2 by the way.

Jigglypuff said:
LuigiIsMe said:
BTW, I'm on meh dsi.
I probably shoulda mentioned that it is meant to be more of a serious comic with some humor in it to keep it interesting.

And since you haven't been here long, you should know I was originally Ugozima and some people still call me Ugo.

Almost done with part 2 by the way.
Cool. This is pretty good, it could keep me busy reading if there were alot of them. I'm looking foward to the next one. :)

Part Deuce
metaknightadventure002.png

Current Character List (Bolded if Main, Italic if set to appear in the next few comics, Underlined if somewhat main characters)

Meta Knight
Kirby
King Dedede
Bandanna Dee
Skitty
Cleffa
Azurill
Oddish
Ribbon
Galacta Knight
Adeleine
Ado

And that's Bandanna Dee speaking in that last panel. Not Kirby

i made a comic by the same name too. http://treesc.ytmnd.com/

are you sure your not stealing my idea :(

in number 2, does Kirby come out of nowhere and swallow Waddle Dee because his evil or he is too lazy? YOU LIED ABOUT COOKIES AND MILK! I WANT MY COOKIES!

Crackin355 said:
in number 2, does Kirby come out of nowhere and swallow Waddle Dee because his evil or he is too lazy?
I thought it was because Kirby was hungry.

Jeff said:
Crackin355 said:
in number 2, does Kirby come out of nowhere and swallow Waddle Dee because his evil or he is too lazy?
I thought it was because Kirby was hungry.
He's doing it because Waddle Dee has to help them.

Plus Kirby is on Meta Knight's side.

i knew kirby was on MK's side. the evil & Lazy question was about the Waddle Dee. thanks for telling me

Cool! Just one thing, the speech can be kinda hard to read at times. I dont know what you can do, though....

Crackin355 said:
waiting...
Ugo was recently banned for a small ammount of rule breakage. He's banned for 2 weeks. You're going to have to wait a while.

Back