Favorite old TV show

Luigifreak

OH YEAH!!! WALUIGI TIME!!!!
And when I mean 1990 or before. For me It's gotta be a show called "Whos line is it anyway" Its basically about 4 guys that have to improvise about random things, for example they have to sing songs about crying babies in movie theaters. Hopefully you like old shows..... (your all gonna say the Simpsons, huh?)

Whoopsies! Yeah, no one i knew knew when it aired, so we all assumed it was in early 1990s. Whatever...

Mystery Science Theater 3000

1988-1999

I WOULD say The Simpsons, but they're still going. Plus, Season 8 was the best, and that was like in 1996.

So, Looney Toons.

According to Wikipedia, Seinfeld started in 1989. So yeah, I'm gonna have to go with that.

Shyguy27 said:
According to Wikipedia, Seinfeld started in 1989. So yeah, I'm gonna have to go with that.
I forgot that show was that old.

Which reminds me that I really like Roseanne. (Except for the last season, which was mostly crappy.)

Shyguy27 said:
Per. The Soup Nazi, The Bet, The Opera, and a couple others that I forget the names of are some of the best episodes.

Jeff said:
Shyguy27 said:
Per. The Soup Nazi, The Bet, The Opera, and a couple others that I forget the names of are some of the best episodes.
This is off topic kinda, but my friends and I made a parady of the soup nazi called the shower samurai (dont ask me how we came up with that.) On topic, my real favorite old show is "Get Smart." Yes, the same Get Smart as the recent movie.

Oh, I almost forgot: All in the Family is another one of my favorites. Archie Bunker ftw.

Back