How many times have you been kicked/banned from chat?

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
147 Kicks since 2006

10 bans since 2006 (Banned currently ;D)

I think I've been kicked somewhere around five times, most recently for what Uni considered trolling (i.e. me talking).

Almost Kicked because I was going to a channel, but i messed it up, so It would just say j/#something and they thought I was spamming.

None I don't think.

People have tried to get me kicked though.

I also have gotten in trouble for nick abuse. But, I just use loophole of it being my forum name.

LOOPHOLE IN THE GOVERNMENT! THEY'RE ON TO ME, RUUUN!</dale>

I've been kicked once or twice, never banned.

I've been kicked as a joke a few times, but I can only think of two legitimate kicks. Never was banned, tho.

WarioLoaf said:
147 Kicks since 2006

10 bans since 2006 (Banned currently ;D)
Shouldn't you be permabanned now?

countless times

twice, once by Steve for my 'hello' bot and second by Crypt by accidently posting a swear.

Bloc Partier said:
One kick. And it was cuz I didn't know the rules one time. lol.
You should have been kicked that time you nick abused a ton in #userpedia, but I didn't op myself fast enough. You left before I could do anything.

Tucayo said:
8 times kicked, 3 bans.

Just 2 were legitimate, the other 6 were for complaining about my kicks :/
More than two of them were legitimate, there was that time you were WikiGuest and refused to change, that time you op requested and then right after that you flamed the ops.

At least 3 were legitimate.

John Freeman said:
Tucayo said:
8 times kicked, 3 bans.

More than two of them were legitimate, there was that time you were WikiGuest and refused to change, that time you op requested and then right after that you flamed the ops.

being wikiguest is not against the rules. saying `op is not op requesting. flamed ops?

Tucayo said:
John Freeman said:
Tucayo said:
8 times kicked, 3 bans.

being wikiguest is not against the rules. saying `op is not op requesting. flamed ops?

The monumental stupidity of kicking someone for saying `op hurts my head. Oh, and "at least 3"? So you're admitting that quite a bit of op abuse was durected at Tucayo.

Back